- 02/09/2011, 02:27AM ET
Rudedog: Thankful said 02/09, 02:27 AM
I'll just list mine first
1. Shawn Michaels - The flair in the ring, the charisma on the mic. Perfect mix
2. The Rock - Honestly, these could probably be interchangeable. But I like Shawn more
3. Hulk Hogan - His mic skills carried him, but if he were to have fought in today's time, he woulda been embarrassed.
4. Undertaker - He's been in the business so long and his undefeated streak at WM is one of the best streaks in sports
5. Bret Hart - The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. If he had stayed in WWF longer, he'd be higher. But he went to WCW and their storylines sucked
Let's see it Pchy. Makes as few or many changes as you want.
PCH-R. Barber best BUC eva said 02/09, 02:53 AM
1. HULK HOGAN Hulk Hogan made wrestling Rude.. NWO/EARLY WWF.. wow.. you can't help but put him first..
2. RIC FLAIR Rude, you should be ashamed of yourself for not putting him on the top 5!
3. Undertaker-name a big name, Undertaker has beaten them..
4. the Rock -the quickest i've seen a talent hit fame , Dwayne Johnson
[/b]5. Stonecold[/b] while Steve Austin was champ, Vince had his most profitable year to date.. he out did the Hulkamaniacs and all their vitamins.. BROTHER
I feel like i've laid the smacketh downeth on you Rude.. I'm sorry your challenge for me is an old fashion tail kicking..
BIG NO NO
I know you have an obsession for Shawn Michaels.. i'll say he's 6th for sh8ts n giggles..
Much love to my Macho Man fans and Sting fans.. they didn't make the cut but were definetly running through the dome..
Rudedog: Thankful said 02/09, 03:06 AM
I didn't mistakenly leave Flair off. I did it with reason
Flair was all flair and not much talent. In the ring, he was decent, but nothing spectacular. He was a lot of flash. He had serious charisma, maybe the best ever, but not enough to make up for his lack of in ring ability
You see, with Hulk, he at least had something like his strength that he was known for. Not the same with Flair. But he wasn't the best ever. He was the best at his time and made WWF, but there's certainly been better
And how the hell do you not have Shawn? What did he not do? He won titles, he was apart of some of the greatest matches, and he was apart of the best tag team/group ever.
As for Austin, I'd put him at 6th. Again, I'm not sure how you leave Bret off the list. He was the best technical wrestler ever. And he was a solid mic person.
You're list is too biased for the old-timers. They were good in their time because not as many people wrestled and the competition and demand wasn't the same. Come Shawn, The Rock, and Hart's time, people wanted bigger and better things and these guys gave it to them
PCH-R. Barber best BUC eva said 02/09, 02:10 PM
I didn't mistakenly leave Flair off
Greatest of all time td, with no Ric Flair.. wow.. i could forfeit this turn and win.. or SHOULD win..
Ric Flair is professional wrestling..
21x's HW champ..vs heartbreak kid???
DX vs the 4 horse men?
Hulk hogan is #3 on your list?
He was the main event for the FIRST 8 wrestlemania's.. where were you?
i can't believe this td is 3-3 with Rude leaving of one of the best ever.. that's like me saying top 5 basketball and picking Kobe over Michael or something..
|3||JimJ77 RIP Mil Town Pride||129||53||26||68.3%|
|9||PCH-R. Barber best BUC eva||925||1535||406||39.4%|
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia