- 03/22/2011, 12:56AM ET
Rudedog: Believe The Hype said 03/22, 12:56 AM
Top 5 groups/factions in WWE/F history. Hell, throw WCW in there too
1. NWO - This is what kept WCW alive single handedly. And it was so good that when Vince bought out WCW, he kept NWO and integrated them into WWF.
2. DX - the original. the one who did crazy shiz and wasn't restricted by the PG era. The one who invaded WCW
3. Four Horsemen - One of the "originators". The first group of guys. And they had legends with Flair and Anderson in them.
4. Evolution - Triple H and Flair took Orton and Batista under their wings and brought them mainstream into WWE. Orton is arguably one of the biggest draws now and Batista was as well before going all MMA on us
5. Hart Foundation - Bret, Owen, Jim, and British Bulldog. They weren't really together all that long, but they had some great wrestlers in the group
..PCH// said 03/22, 05:31 AM
1. NWO TOOOOO SWEEET
2. FOUR HORSEMEN i can't put DX in front of the pioneer/collassal faction
3. DX two words for yah Rude..
4. here's where we have problems RUDE..
i'll take Evolution out.. replace them with..
the DANGEROUS ALLIANCE WCW edition.. this FACTION CAN'T BE SLEPT ON RUDE
Rick Rude, Stunning Steve Austin, Larry Zybsco, Bobby Eaton a.k.a "BEautiful" Bobby, and the enforcer ARN ANDERSON.. i think that edges out ORton and Batista..
5. i'll go a different route.. like you said.. the Hart Foundation wasn't intact LONG..
the HEENAN FAMILY
lil too young for this RUDE..
members: Adrian Adonis, Ken Patera, Big John Stud, King Kong Bundy, Paul Orndoff, the Barbarian, Haku, Mr. Perfect, Brooklyn Brawler, Red Roostera.ka Terry Taylor, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Hercules, and ANDRE THE GIANT
this faction lasted longer than any you named and some huge name's in the business..
Rude, i hate to layeth the smacketh downeth again.. but
you just can't beat PCH in a WRASTLIN TD.. sorry bud
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia