- 06/03/2011, 05:41AM ET
HighwayCrossingFrog said 06/03, 05:41 AM
1. tennis player.. You dont have to rely on team mates!! no bill buckners or dwayne dweeblys that will cause you to lose sleep.. You also get to travel around the world, and you have 100% control over your destiny..
2. Pitcher.. work 3 hours every 5 days.. requires no aerobic endurance, so you can party like a rock star the whole time:) If you are a great pitcher, you will get an offer from the yankees.. so you wont have to worry about lack of run support, AND you get to be a king of new york, (am a red sox guy, but new york as a city is 1000 times better than Boston:(
3. QB, if you are good looking like Brady or namath, you get any girl on the planet.. Also, as a QB, the ball is in your hands, so to an extent, you control your own destiny..
4. striker, futbol.. Your team mates do all the grunt work and dirty work, and you get to reap the glory by bagging some goals.. World cup comes every four years, biggest show on the planet..
5. super star NBA player.. As michael jordan showed us, it is possible for one guy to dominate the game.. You just have to hope you have a damn good GM, who can build a team around you..
field goal kicker, no thanks!
(KMac) Lame Sauce said 06/03, 07:28 AM
1. Pro Golfer- With Tiger Woods in his huge slump, the golf world is in shambles. Lefty is too inconsistent to be number 1, so it's there for the taking. Plus you don't really have to work too hard.
2. Good NASCAR driver- With a good owner, any dipship can be a winner and make a lot of money. Example: Kyle Busch.
3. MLB DH- Who wouldn't want to be a DH? All you have to do is bat 3-5 times a game usually and make millions doing it. You don't have to worry about silly things like fielding or throwing, or anything silly like that.
4. Michael Phelps- The dude makes millions by swimming for a living. And doesn't get in trouble for smoking pot. Who wouldn't want to be him?
5. All-Pro QB- They get beezies. Plain and simple. Chicks, chicks, and more chicks. All for playing about 20 games every year. Awesome.
Dishonorable Mention: Figure Skater- They're all ****.
HighwayCrossingFrog said 06/03, 08:51 AM
First off, congrats on coming up with a different list! Imaginary High Five!
I love 3 and 4..
If I hate to nit and pick..
I would say that I did say athlete..
Golf and driving a car.. Unfortunately for you, half of fan nation does not consider these guys athletes.. Hate to burst your bubble..
The problem with being a batter in baseball is that you get out 70% of the time..
I dont consider that fun:(
The Problem with being michael Phelps is that you have to work out 8hrs a day..
I dont consider that fun either..
You are right about QBs getting chicks..
I forgot to mention Tony Romo..
Any dude that banged jessica simpson is an all star for life!!!!!
ON THE OTHER HAND;
Your dishonourable mention was fantastic!
All you have to know is John Weir, and I qoute;
"John Weir is not a diva!"
Any dude that has to tell the world that he is not a diva..
well, he is a diva..
And that makes him EXTREMELY homosexual, (sorry mods:)
To expand on field goal kicking..
If you make the kick..
NO ONE CARES..
cause you were suppose to make the kick, thats your job AND its right in front of the posts..
If you miss, you get banished from the city, just like Norwood:(
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia