- 10/24/2011, 01:46PM ET
HighwayCrossingFrog said 10/24, 01:46 PM
3. tebows first w
4. palmers trade
5. bills beatin pats first time in 8yrs
lions going 5_0
1. eagles dream team
3. colts losin peyton and not gettin palmer!
4. dolphins, somethin about miami teams isnt sitting right..
5. rams, never liked bradford
Tuck 67 said 10/24, 02:01 PM
2. Agree Newton is a beast.
3. Although Tebow's first W was amazing. He played four quarters of terrible ball. The last 2:55 he opened up and beat a winless Dolphin team. Stay Tuned.
I'll go Lions going 5-0 here. No doubt that was the talk of the town for 6 weeks until they lost 2 in a row.
4. Palmer being a great success for the Raiders and repaying them back for the ridiculous amount of value they paid to the Bengals is yet to be seen, and the water is murky.
Matt Forte on the other hand is making his case for a big payday, seems as though everytime he touches the ball he's screaming at the FO to show him the money.
5. Agree with that, but Id like to point out the Dallas rookie RB losing his mind on St. Louis shows some great talent.
2. Agree although I think it was inevitable given his recent past.
3. Colts period. And screw the trade for Palmer, at this point getting Luck is a better option.
4. Suh, turning into a player everyone is starting to love to hate. Monster though. Wish he had better sportsmanship.
5. Homer pick Aaron Smith being lost for yet again another season, possibly forever.
HighwayCrossingFrog said 10/25, 01:34 PM
im an optimist..
while tebow didnt play great for the first 57mins..
he did lead his team to a gutsy win..
alot of people in their 1st start would have panicked,
or thought this is impossible!
I know he isnt the most talented passer,
but I love his never say die attitude..
it was the 1st since 1983 a qb lead his team to victory,
trailing by 15 with under 3mins..
of course palmer would be rusty in his 1st start..
look for him to regain his confidence vs tebow and the broncs..
if raiders win 10 games,
which I think they will,
then the trade was an immense success..
raiders had to do somethin..
boller is awful..
palmer knows how to manage a game..
come on, bills beatin pats is a huge deal..
and this is coming from a pats fan..
the fact that miami and the rams are winless,
is a bigger deal than you 2points..
Tuck 67 said 10/25, 02:53 PM
Miami and St. Loius winless more important? Since when?
The last time St Loouis made it to the playoffs was 04-05. They were 8-8, since then only last year were they even close to posting that record. The Rams have been bad for so long it was no surprise they were going to bad again.
Dolphins, posted a respectable 7-9 losing season last but really when you look at past years not so great, better than the Rams not much.
The Colts, a tragedy. A year in year out contender feeling the woes of having a terrible season, not to mention an embarrassing loss on a nationally televised stage.
The trade for Palmer is ridiculous. Even if the Raiders go to the playoffs the effects of the trade will haunt them for years. 1 first rounder this year, and a conditional one next season up to another first rounder. Maybe you dont grasp the concept of the value of a first round pick, but not to mention the Raiders will be picking from the bottom of the barrel in this years draft, for something that...meh might work.
And Tebow, had he lost that game we would be crucifying him. Let him play a few before we slap him on an alter and praise him. Horrible football. Im not convinced.
HighwayCrossingFrog said 10/25, 04:26 PM
the fact that we have 3 winless teams, at this stage,
is a big deal..
both dols and rams were respectable last year..
now they stink..
you ask their fans and they will say its a big deal..
tebows 1st win was soo dramatic,
it has to be on here..
a win is a win..
get over it!
palmer will work out..
even a blind man can see that..
he was down by 21 points when he came in..
he had to take risks..
giving it to the rb was not going to do anything..
the raiders have 3 easy games, so thats 7_3 right there..
if they go .500 in the remaining 6,
then they get 10_6..
thats respectable to me..
get over it! ha ha jokin..
you like the lions..
nothin wrong with that..
losin 2 in a row is a triffle worrying..
they should have beat the 49ers..
puts a damper on their parade..
you should have said the cincinnati kid,
palmers qb replacement..
I left that open on purpose just so I could grill you..
now where you going to go? ah?
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia