- 11/10/2011, 01:28AM ET
PCH-LEH GO HEAT! said 11/10, 01:28 AM
I've got Manny in a TKO, in the 9th..
the theme of this party for me, is that Manny finishes off Floyd's fights' faster..hahah
I have Manny outboxing the slower Marquez, and by the 5th or 6th, the new POLISHED & PRIME Manny will beat out his nemesis, Marquez. Sure, Manny's last fight went 12, got it! But Sugar wasn't trying to exchancge like he should've, Marquez, I know he will!
PCH-LEH GO HEAT! said 11/12, 03:47 AM
Well Beefy, look as if the fights tonight.. I think Manny will put on a show, like we're all accustomed to..
Hopefully Marquez will make a couple rounds exciting, but Manny is too much in his career right now, it will show tonight. With all this being said, no diss to Marquez, I know he can bring it, but Marquez is the king of the lightweights, this is Manny's turf, he's reeled impressive win over impressive win since they last fought..
Freddie Roach, start the sh8t talk to Mayweather!
|6||JimJ77 Can't make it up||130||53||26||68.4%|
|10||Schad - Notorious Deadbeat||71||43||9||61.4%|
- Bryce Harper would go first in a fantasy baseball draft in '15
- Fantasy Baseball Horror Stories
- Fantasy baseball Pitching Report: Bartolo Colon's monster year
- Fantasy baseball Injury Report: Tigers ailing as Sanchez, Avila hit DL
- Fantasy baseball Waiver Wire: Joyce's hitting lifted Rays
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia