- 11/17/2011, 09:20AM ET
Dan Nation User 665157317 said 11/17, 09:20 AM
Just look at so called analysts picks and points spreads
OlderthanDirt said 11/17, 09:35 AM
ESPN has the bears #5 behind Packers, 49rs, Saints and Steelers.
Which of these is the Bears better than?
The Yardbarker at FoxSports also puts the Texans, Ravens and Patriots higher than the Bears. Arguable, Maybe.
Yahoo Sports has the same line up as ESPN and SI.
For the most part, I find that the Bears are listed in the power rankings at #5 on the average. IMO, I think that is about right. So where exactly do you see where the Bears are under rated at #5.
Which of the other 4 to you feel should be lower than Chicago?
In fact , I would argue that either the Pats or Ravens could legitimately be listed higher than Chicago but I don't have a real problem with them in any order just so they all fall out 5,6 and 7.
Waiting your reply.
|6||JimJ77 Can't make it up||130||53||26||68.4%|
|10||Schad - Notorious Deadbeat||71||43||9||61.4%|
- Fantasy baseball Waiver Wire: Joyce's hitting lifted Rays
- Fantasy baseball Weekly Planner: The arrival of Myers and Wheeler
- Fantasy baseball Prospect Watch: Bogaerts, Sano coming up
- Fantasy baseball Trade Tips: Buy Soriano, sell Headley, hold Castro
- Fantasy baseball Stats Focus: Jackson shows room to improve
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia