- 12/02/2011, 10:21PM ET
PCH-LEH GO HEAT! said 12/02, 10:21 PM
7 matches be ORIGINAL
1. I have the rematch, CM PUNK vs JEFF HARDY..
these two electrfy the fans more than anybody going. Of course Hardy's mic skills are lacking, but these two will bring an incredible high flying match to say the least. Both are still young, persay, and both are now proven champions.
2. another rematch, Kurt Angle vs John Cena Who's better? not too many people, but the Rock, right now,he has a huge argument.
3. from a fan's perspective, i have STING vs the Rock.. layeth the smacketh downeth, or scorpion death drop that b8tch on Jabroni dr.
4. John Morrison vs AJ Styles.. these two are incredible athletes.. seriously.. I havn't ever seen some of the things John Morrison is doing. Morrison got thrown off the ring on to the guard rail, during royal rumble, only to jump back in the ring, sh8t, shawn michaels couldn't do that in his prime, bet that. As far as AJ STyles, his country bumpkin voice gets annoying, but his in-ring ability is undeniable.
5. Mason Ryan vs Rob Terry .. the two Goliaths.. wow , can we say the biggest you can get, with/out roids! lmao..
cont. 2nd arg, with 1 stipulation
Bundyrocksalot said 12/02, 11:33 PM
I like the concept
1. Randy Orton vs Bobby Roode
While on paper, Orton may seem to have an edge. But Roode has been on a hot streak lately and has found a way to win during his winning streak.
2. Cody Rhodes vs AJ Styles
Similar styles, have the ability to do ground and ariel moves. Should be a fast paced type match and has the ability to be a show stealer.
3. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs James Storm
I know that Austin is retired and all, but this would be a beer bath. You could even make it a special stipulation like a 6 pack on a pole match. Two southerner, beer drinking, swearin, SOB's.
4. The Bellas, Kelly Kelly, Eve Torres, & Beth Phoenix vs Velvet Sky, Angelina Love, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, & Madison Rayne
10 Diva/Knockouts Tag Team match. Who in there right mind would NOT want to see this!!!!
5. Dolph Ziggler w/Vickie Guerrero vs Jeff Jarrett w/ Karen Jarrett
This would be a classic old school vs new school type match. Stipulation: Loser has to have their manager/wife wear a muzzle to shut them up.
PCH-LEH GO HEAT! said 12/03, 02:16 AM
Stonecold Steve Austin's still fighting?
I mean, come on, the Rock is.. either way, i didn't say anything about that, but i was meaning current
Also, the diva's in tna go unnoticed..
here's my next two picks..
Robbie E. vs Zack Ryder.. "brofus" match.. new jersey style.. the gel's in the building..
last but not least.. my 7th match..
Rob Van Damme vs Sin Cara..
don't forget GOV... last arg is pay per view NAME.. example, Revenge, souled out..
Bundyrocksalot said 12/03, 03:25 AM
I got it for the last argument, no worries.
I know Austin is out, but this really wouldnt be a match, more like a fight for beer. I just think it would be hilarious.
I like the Robbie E vs Zack Ryder, that would be funny to watch.
Jack Swagger vs Kurt Angle
The All American American vs the US Olympic gold medal winner. This has the makings to be a GREAT classic old fashioned wrestling match. I can remember back in the day where wrestling was actually a part of the business.
Final Match and Main Event of the evening
Undertaker vs Sting
Despite nearly 50, Sting can still go. As you put in "Fan perspective" Who would not want to see these two mix it up one on one. I like your choice with the Rock vs Sting, however Taker vs Sting I think would be a much better match. Could the creatures of the night out match the man they call Sting? It was teased earlier this year for Mania, and fans talked about the possibility.
PCH-LEH GO HEAT! said 12/05, 01:32 AM
Rock vs Sting, better than Undertaker vs Sting. Taker vs Sting might have to be a wheel chair fight, "taker" makes like 2 fights a year now.
Sting, he can still fight!
The Rock, he's still primed and ready..
Watch Survivor Series from last month, MSG was going wild for him. Chanting, "don't tag Cena!!!!!".
Jack Swagger vs Kurt Angle would be str8, I like that pick..
but .. Cm punk vs jeff hardy is arguably the best match you can make in the business, at this point. From a match level, we all know Vince's face is Cena tho.
so i think you had an honest try, but it's over now.. leaving you to say, "really"~ miz..
alright, as far as my pay per view title, it's easy..
I have it called .. the TNA/WWE STarcade pay per view, in honor of WCW, and since Vince won't bring back the heat, and that was always performed before xmas, every year..
Vince, why bring back "capitol punishment", now that's when the Robo Cop was in the main event, true story...
Bundyrocksalot said 12/05, 04:06 AM
The reason Sting vs Undertaker would be better is just your point on the Rock. The Rock CAN still go. I think that the match itself wouldnt be that great because it would expose Sting as not being the athlete that he once was. Now if this was ten years ago, then sure this would be a great match. Undertaker and Sting could both have a decent match and both are good enough to give the crowd that one last match.
Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk... We have seen this match over and over and over again on numerous PPV's. It has already been done, sure they have good matches, but you yourself said to be original. It is not something fans are not used to seeing.
TNA/WWE Starcade? Okay, a tribute to WCW. My question is..WHY? TNA has really no ties to WCW, and WWE basically took the WCW name and buried it. I for one loved Starcade events, even in its later days.
The name of my pay per view is very basic, and very simple
WWE and TNA present------ RAW IMPACT
|6||JimJ77 Can't make it up||130||53||26||68.4%|
|10||Schad - Notorious Deadbeat||71||43||9||61.4%|
- Fantasy baseball Stats Focus: Jackson shows room to improve
- Fantasy baseball Roundtable: Can Puig keep up his pace?
- Bryce Harper would go first in a fantasy baseball draft in '15
- Fantasy Baseball Horror Stories
- Fantasy baseball Pitching Report: Bartolo Colon's monster year
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia