- 04/09/2012, 01:34AM ET
()0P()0C()0H~HBO SAT. 6 PM! said 04/09, 01:34 AM
First home game, first interception, the Jets will be screaming, "T----E---B----O---W"..
like someone on epsn said,lol,"the most popular guy on the team can be the backup quarterback".
Sanchez is not Sanchize.
He's not bad, but damn, he's not that great.
HighwayCrossingFrog said 04/09, 04:16 PM
Sanchez is a better passer than tulmultuous tim..
mark is also .500 at winning, and tebow will be lucky to achieve that throughout his career..
i understand that tebow won 7/8 games last year, but the defence stepped up alot..
tebow, at some point will probably turn into a 6 and 10 starter..
with those awful mechanics, tebow is doomed..
tebow WILL light a fire under sanchez..
sanchez will play better..
plus putting tebow 7 times a game, for wild cat will take pressure off mark..
- Fantasy baseball Roundtable: Is Cardinals' pitching slowing?
- Fantasy baseball Pitching Report: Odorizzi a worthy option
- Fantasy baseball Injury Report: Cueto returns, Price hits the DL
- Fantasy baseball Waiver Wire: Johnson still going strong
- Fantasy baseball Weekend Primer: Stream Axelrod, Colon
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia