- 05/11/2012, 01:05PM ET
HighwayCrossingFrog said 05/11, 01:05 PM
1. Yankees.. With that THAT payroll..
it hurts, ooooh it hurts..
2. Any team with kobe
3. Man u/equivalent to yanks
4. Any country that funds/funded the terrorists during world war THREE..
this only happens during the soccer world cup..
or turks in the euro and champions league..
turks are not as bad, but they denied us entry when we invaded iraq..
which was abit suspect.. You either take the girl with big **** on a date, or you dont..
but still.. The worst loss i ever experienced as a fan,
was when arsenal lost to a turk team in the finals of uefa cup..
that still hurts.. I will never get over it..
5. Blue devils..
they get the best players..
a mediocre QB with 2 rings?
it doesnt make sense!
its the biggest mind fu_k_c.
its like marilyn monroe dating the busted dimaggio,
when she should be with the president.
7. Miami back in 80s.
they reeked of arrogamce.
Then little flutie knocked them like **** on flies.
8. zee germans after WW2.
its all cool now.
if the aliens invaded earth.
it would force blacks whites, jews and aliens.
to come together vs arabs
mikeycook said 05/11, 02:17 PM
1. El-Heatos. Could anyone be less likeable than MeBron, Wade, and Bosh? I could only hate them more if they won.
2. Yanks - Been hating them since the Reserve Clause
3. Soviet National Hockey Team - Pro hockey players masquerading as amateurs. Thank God for Lake Placid. CCCP Stinks!
4. Germans DURING WW2 - Hated them in Victory. Go Pele! Much better after WW2.
5. Dallas Cowboys - 70s, 80s, and 90s
How 'bout those Cowboys? How 'bout I hate 'em?
6. Canadiens - The only one of the Original Six I can't stand. Thank god they've stunk for 20 years.
7. Notre Dame in the 80s - Much worse than the 'Canes. Dripping with arrogance and overrated players (talking about you, Rocket).
8. Brazil - Does anyone outside of Brazil want to see them win another cup? I think not. We'd rather see their strikers get fat.
9. Team Edward/Team Jacob - Hopefully team buses hit each other head on
HighwayCrossingFrog said 05/13, 07:43 AM
I too hate teams that attract bandwagoners..
it makes the bandwagon team NOT COOL!
But the heat are not too too bad..
dwayne wade is a class act..
bosh comes across as pensive and humble..
lebron will never win personality of the year,
but he is 1000 times better than kobe..
I can see why some would hate the russians from 45_89,
with the cold war/communist ****..
but i met gorbachov once, and i was in awe..
gorbie is seriously smart..
and i personally view the russians as a good thing..
they forced america to be as great of a nation as it could be..
the way aggassi forced sampras to be great..
it was a healthy rivalry..
and the best part, no one got killed!
90s cowboys were not too too bad..
aikman was well spoken
emmitt smith was a leader
jimmy johnson, who i have met, is like that awesome uncle who spoils you..
michael irving played the lovable goof..
their owner aint too too bad..
plus they tried to kill terrell owens!
|3||JimJ77 RIP Mil Town Pride||130||53||26||68.4%|
|9||PCH-R. Barber best BUC eva||926||1535||406||39.4%|
- Fantasy baseball Prospect Watch: Yelich's call-up approaches
- Fantasy baseball Stat Focus: Tim Lincecum's low O-Swing
- Fantasy baseball Trade Tips: Buy Ryu, sell Zimmerman
- Fantasy baseball Pitching Report: Santana driving Royals' success
- Fantasy baseball roundtable: Is Harvey the best pitcher now?
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia