- 06/02/2012, 01:55AM ET
()0P()0C()0H~HBO SAT. 6 PM! said 06/02, 01:55 AM
excluding the movie "the Wrestler"...
Zeuz vs the Ripster...
Zeus was a freak of nature, the bald head, the Z in graved on the side, and ferocious crossed eyes, with that chrome belt to match..
Hogan, he was Vince's meal ticket at the time, wasn't the best story line, but if you are a true fan of wrestling, you had to appreciate it at that time. Zeus is the huge character on the Friday movies. lol
PhilliePhan2013 said 06/02, 02:03 PM
The only good pro wrestling movie was The Wrestler, and you excluded it. All of the rest are garbage, including your choice.
()0P()0C()0H~HBO SAT. 6 PM! said 06/03, 03:37 AM
Nah, the Ripster played his part.
possibly the best Vince mcmahon production, out of his movies at least.
PhilliePhan2013 said 06/05, 08:58 PM
I was on Youtube and now I understand why you were unable to get your argument in on time. I also now understand why your TDs are usually so lame. You have bigger issues on your mind.
You keep on trying to bring about peace.
(Deliberate bold fail)
- Fantasy baseball Weekend Primer: Stream Axelrod, Colon
- Fantasy baseball Prospect Watch: Miller looks like an ace
- Fantasy baseball Stat Focus: Cabrera's wOBA proves dominance
- Fantasy baseball Trade Tips: It's time to sell Rickie Weeks
- Fantasy baseball Roundtable: Is Cardinals' pitching slowing?
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia