- 06/11/2012, 06:05AM ET
HighwayCrossingFrog said 06/11, 06:05 AM
even ballack said it was an average performance vs portugal..
that scares me..
but i like the coaches philosophy of not putting out a natural suspect striker..
beat portugal, tie germany, and pray thats enough..
i know they will beat portugal..
if balotelli gets his head out of his butt, watch out!
tons of play makers here..
this team is dangerous with a capital D..
its an easy group, stencil these guys into the quarters..
not sold on them yet
always disappoints me..
can they hold the ship till super rooney gets back?
englands number one nemesis..
see one man team
they should have retired after the holland match..
things are going to get ugly
homefield advantage is not enough..
they are better than i thought..
arsenal keeper is their best player, nough said..
no fairytale this year..
Beefy Burritos said 06/11, 06:33 AM
16. Germany, Spain, Holland, Italy, Croatia, Russia, France, England, Sweden, Portugal, Denmark, Ukraine, Ireland, Czech Republic, Poland, Greece.
Beefy Burritos said 06/11, 08:03 AM
Who peed in your tea and crumpets this morning?
While I appreciate your concern for my sleep schedule, who's to say it was 6:30am where I'm at when I posted?
- Fantasy baseball Roundtable: Is Cardinals' pitching slowing?
- Fantasy football focus: Impact of Michael Crabtree's injury
- Fantasy baseball Pitching Report: Odorizzi a worthy option
- Fantasy baseball Injury Report: Cueto returns, Price hits the DL
- Fantasy baseball Waiver Wire: Johnson still going strong
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia