- 06/11/2012, 10:59PM ET
XXPCHXX.-LBJ6 wins game1!! said 06/11, 10:59 PM
Man, this guy, Bradley. smh..
Dude's got heart, he stayed in with Manny 12 rounds. Sh8t, you could argue Bradley won the last 3 rounds..
Either way, I had it AT WORST 8-4 in Manny's favor.
I'm kinda don't like talking about the whole incident, to be quite truthful.
Manny has NOTHING TO PROVE TO BRADLEY
if anything, Manny just made this guy a potential mega star, for just a little bit, my opinion.
We know Floyd blames Arum, and I don't see Manny leaving him.. so... no fight with him..
with all this being said, put Manny in with Juan Manual Marquez, #4th time, all close.
Bloggers Needed said 06/12, 11:01 AM
Pac HAS to fight him again.
1. Money is stil in jail. Other than that- no other fight is going to make as much cash.
2. Until he gets a win that goes on his PERMANET record, he still has that loss, Bradley has a legit claim to that belt, and May/Pac only matches up 2 of the 3 top fighters in the world. Complain all you want, but 5 years from now, its just going to be another contriversial loss.
But a L eitherway.
3. The hangers-on need something to carry to the ring, not like two guys can carry the spit bucket Jack-and-Jill style.
4. BooooooB put it in the contract. He's got better luck fighting Vladamir than an Arum contract.
XXPCHXX.-LBJ6 wins game1!! said 06/13, 02:38 AM
Yeah, Bradley has his belt too, guess he needs that..
There's no reason to fight..
you think Juan Manuael Marquez won't produce more sell than Bradley? lmao
Last I checked, there wasn't many Bradley bandwagoneers, especially not now.
Marquez gave more of a fight than Bradley..
We dont have to get all politial, just being a "fight fan"..
Bloggers Needed said 06/13, 09:35 AM
Juan Manuael Marquez won't produce more sell than Bradley? lmao
MP has a LOSS on his record, controversial or not, and the rematches always sell.
Pac hasn't lost in YEARS, and in 2 months all you will remember is Pac lost in a controversial fashion. The fact he dominated won't matter, and the commercials will be showing the staggering Bradley and the times where Pac got hit flush.
I can see the commercials now
"Pac's out for his belt, and his reputation, and this time the judges won't stand in his way."
XXPCHXX.-LBJ6 wins game1!! said 06/14, 12:10 AM
Seen Espn lately...?????
Arum doesn't even want to do the rematch, doesn't think anybody will buy
SAw it on the newswire today.
Rafael's hot on these judges..
Manny vs JMM 4 would be insane.
Since floyd can't get out, I think this makes the most sense at this point..
haha I know Floyd doesn't have a long stint..
NC, you'd really like to see Bradley vs Pacquaio 2? lmao
You are probably the only person and know who does. And I think i'll settle with Arum on this matter. ARum says the fight's probably not going to happen. If you didn't know, he's Manny's and Tim's promoter. lmao
Anyways, always fun NC, keep it greezy, my ninja.
|3||JimJ77 Can't make it up||130||53||26||68.4%|
- Fantasy baseball Roundtable: Is Cardinals' pitching slowing?
- Fantasy football focus: Impact of Michael Crabtree's injury
- Fantasy baseball Pitching Report: Odorizzi a worthy option
- Fantasy baseball Injury Report: Cueto returns, Price hits the DL
- Fantasy baseball Waiver Wire: Johnson still going strong
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia