- 06/13/2012, 06:47AM ET
HighwayCrossingFrog said 06/13, 06:47 AM
1. Olympic beach volleyball
2. Monte carlo tennis open, its a classy version of vegas
3. See someone speargun a giant tuna..
4. Kentucky derby
5. An ole miss football game
6. A paris st germain soccer game, a classy version of new york..
7. A cleveland indians playoff game, random and great atmosphere..
8. a greek soccer club match, these guys know how to party..
9. the finals of LLWS, i would get wasted and talk trash to american kids..
1. 2022 world cup in arab land
2. Yankees, they would beat me to a pulp
3. A turkish club, it would be a scene out of braveheart
4. Golf, i still have a sex drive..
5. A 5 day cricket match..
6. West ham vs millwall
7. Israel vs any arab country
8. Any philie game, i hate it when someone tells me to shut up
9. A raiders game, too many weirdos
10. Macenroe, i only get into fights with people smaller than me..
11. Sharapova, she shrieks too loud..
Golden Grillz said 06/13, 10:30 AM
1. Super Bowl
2. Olympic Women's beach volleyball
3. Game 7 of World Series
4. Highland games ( aka strong man competitions but old school)
5. Rugby World Cup
7. 18th hole at the Masters
8. World Series of poker
9. Catfish noodling
10. Women's Softball College World Series
11. Women's olympic gymnastics
1. Soccer in any Central American country... wrong team loses and people die. Plus the threat of being kidnapped.
2. WNBA game (any)
3. Women's Olympic weightlifting competition (muscular women grunting gives me a de-rection)
5. Synchronized swimming
6. Cuban baseball game
7. Pick up basketball game in Compton
8. Triwizard Tourney... people die in this
9. WWE wrestling match... I'd rather watch a chick flick than a bunch of greased up dudes fake wrestle... both are equally leaning towards man on man loving... but at least the chick flick has a chance of a female companion being happy to do it with you.
HighwayCrossingFrog said 06/13, 01:33 PM
Super bowl is not exactly random..
neither is worl series game 7..
Golden Grillz said 06/13, 02:38 PM
That was a very well written 2nd argument. When people look back at this TD they're going to say this is the moment in which Highway Crossing Frog went from a TD regular to a TD elite.
People will second guess before they accept a TD challenge from HCF, because they will not be able to counter the literary barrage.
I feel illuminated with satire and jocularity being involved with this masterful prose you have befuddled us with.
With that said I want to leave you with this lasting impression of how you will go down with the great TDers of our time:
4. Zach Bigalke
1. My mom
HighwayCrossingFrog said 06/14, 08:01 AM
That was funny..
In general, I prefered your would not list..
Your would list is kind of freakin boring, ha ha..
I definitely prefer my would list..
I picked better party like atmospheres, than you did..
You can not debate this!
sometimes, the shorter the argument, the stronger the point..
Golden Grillz said 06/14, 10:42 AM
You prefered my Would Not list... does this mean I wrote a better list than you, or of all the things you written you would actually rather DO the things on my would not list, instead of not doing them...
I hope it is the first one, because if you have a preference for female weight lifters... then you might be this guy Rex... if that's the case sweet pants... and congrats on Starla
|6||JimJ77 Can't make it up||130||53||26||68.4%|
|10||Schad - Notorious Deadbeat||71||43||9||61.4%|
- Fantasy baseball Injury Report: Tigers ailing as Sanchez, Avila hit DL
- Fantasy baseball Waiver Wire: Joyce's hitting lifted Rays
- Fantasy baseball Weekly Planner: The arrival of Myers and Wheeler
- Fantasy baseball Prospect Watch: Bogaerts, Sano coming up
- Fantasy baseball Trade Tips: Buy Soriano, sell Headley, hold Castro
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia