- 06/23/2012, 08:43AM ET
HighwayCrossingFrog said 06/23, 08:43 AM
the ship is sinking..
RETREAT WE MUST ABANDON FRANCE TO THE FRENCH!!!
2. Chris paul..
that clippers bench is sucky sucky..
3. Peyton manning..
what were you thinkin!?!?
4. Cristiano ronaldo.. Portugal..
see one man team..
5. Robin van persie..
if he leaves arsenal..
Then we find the true definition of sucky sucky..
6. Dempster, cubs..
let him go theo, let him go..
7. Big papi..
if he doesnt bat .400, we are doomed..
8. Hanley ramirez/jose reyes, marlins..
9. A healthy david garrard, fins
10. Luka modric, spurs
wanna get blank!!! said 06/23, 11:35 AM
Well I believe you should lose your arguement just based on the fact that you are calling David Garrard and Ryan Dempster superstars and Luka modric is a soccer player he doesnt play for the spurs (fail).
Know as for the rest of your group Papi isnt on a sucky team he is currently on underachieving injured team in one of the hardest divisions in baseball. CR7 isnt on a sucky team bc if they did suck they wouldnt have gone to the world cup nor would they be in the semi-finals of the eurocup.
Dwight Howards team doenst suck is they always make the playoffs plus hes prob. not going to be there next yr.
Chris pauls team doesnt suck they made the playoffs and will do it again next year.
1. Zach Greinke (Brewers) poor guy he is the posterboy for superstars on sucky teams
2.Felix Hernandez (Mariners) wasting his prime on a bad team
3.Steven Jackson (2-14 rams)
4.Maurice Jones-Drew 1600yrd rb (Going nowhere Jaguars)
5.Kevin Love (26ppg 13rpg on the wolves)
Im going with these 5 players for now bc you didnt state anything on how many players are in the arguement
- Fantasy baseball Prospect Watch: Miller looks like an ace
- Fantasy baseball Stat Focus: Cabrera's wOBA proves dominance
- Fantasy baseball Trade Tips: It's time to sell Rickie Weeks
- Fantasy baseball Weekend Primer: Stream Axelrod, Colon
- Fantasy baseball Roundtable: Is Cardinals' pitching slowing?
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia