- 07/01/2012, 11:01AM ET
HighwayCrossingFrog said 07/01, 11:01 AM
you can not stop him.. You can only hope to contain him!
italys offense is better than sucky sucky spains offense..
italys midfield is better than spains midfield, at providing super ball to their strikers..
defense.. I will give spain the nod here..
For a long time, italy lacked a quality striker..
now they have their man.. Super mario..
the other spanish strikers suck..
fabregas up front.. Is.. A horror!
let me take its water!
Italy wins on penalties..
1_1 after 120mins!
|4||JimJ77 Best in the World!||129||53||26||68.3%|
|10||PCH-R. Barber best BUC eva||924||1535||406||39.3%|
- Fantasy baseball Prospect Watch: Yelich's call-up approaches
- Fantasy baseball Stat Focus: Tim Lincecum's low O-Swing
- Fantasy baseball Trade Tips: Buy Ryu, sell Zimmerman
- Fantasy baseball Pitching Report: Santana driving Royals' success
- Fantasy baseball roundtable: Is Harvey the best pitcher now?
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia