- 07/01/2012, 11:09AM ET
HighwayCrossingFrog said 07/01, 11:09 AM
1. Joey barton
2. Super mario
10. Van bommel
wanna get blank!!! said 07/01, 02:05 PM
1. Zindane- who can 4get that famous world cup headbutt
2. Terry- The man impregnated a teammates ex awesome
3. Eto- Famous for headbutting and spitting on opponents and allegedly headbutting his agent.
4.Suarez-Once suspended for 7games for going Tyson and biting an opponent. (More to come on Suarez.
5. Joey Barton- facing a 10month ban for kicking one opponent and elbowing another in the same game.
6. Roy Keane- 11 career red cards and delivered a career-ending revenge tackle on a player who injured him four years earlier.
7. Paolo di Canio- In 2005 he Nazi saluted fans after his team beat arch-rival Roma.
8. Ren?? Higuita- Tested positive for coke twice and was imprisoned once for a drug-related kidnapping in Colombia.
9. Craig Bellamy- Attacked a teammate with a golf club in 2007 (one of many incidents)
10. Edmundo- manslaughter/drunk driving killing 3 people
HighwayCrossingFrog said 07/01, 05:29 PM
Your list is solid..
this is crazy..
heres my number..
call me.. Maybe..
You attack first!
wanna get blank!!! said 07/02, 04:42 PM
okay time for some more incidents on my guys
Etoo- called his former real madrid teammates **** after he left.
Terry- racially abused a player, who happens to be the brother of one of his national teammates
Suarez- in the recent world cup hand-balled a ball that would have been a clear goal was ejected from then game then performed a classless celebration when the opposition missed the penalty
Edmundo- hired a circus monkey for his childs bday party then almost killed the monkey with achohol poison bc he gave the monkey beer and whisky animal rights groups went bonkers over this I actually thought it was a little funny.
Keane- in his 2002 autobiography he stated that that he intended "to hurt" H??land. Keane's account of the incident was as follows:
I'd waited long enough. I f king hit him hard. The ball was there (I think). Take that you cu
nt. And don't ever stand over me sneering about fake injuries. wow
Keane- also steps on players from time to time and loves throwing elbows
- Fantasy baseball Prospect Watch: Miller looks like an ace
- Fantasy baseball Stat Focus: Cabrera's wOBA proves dominance
- Fantasy baseball Trade Tips: It's time to sell Rickie Weeks
- Fantasy baseball Roundtable: Is Cardinals' pitching slowing?
- Fantasy baseball Pitching Report: Odorizzi a worthy option
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia