- 07/13/2012, 05:08PM ET
Schweinsteiger said 07/13, 05:08 PM
Manchester United has been the most dominant force in the Premier League for 20 years, but that timne has come to a close. The recent resurgence of their rivals, Manchester City, has made them move into second place. They will remain in 2nd place (if they are lucky) for some time to come.
The title winning Manchester City team was nearly flawless. Attacking prowess was in no short amount led by Sergio Aguero, Mario Balotelli and Edin Dzeko. These three strikers combined for 50 goals in the league, and this is without their main threat, Carlos Tevez, who took a 6 month vacation to Argentina during the season after a bust up with manager Roberto Mancini.
FA Team of the Year members David Silva and Yaya Toure lead a midfield packed with talent that also includes Nigel De Jong and Samir Nasri, who all played instrumental parts in City's first title winning campaign in over 40 years.
Many believe defense can be pointed out as the weakest unit. But Vincent Kompany is a rock in the back leading a lineup packed with talent and one of the best goalkeeps in the world in Joe hart.
I will explain the faults of Man United and why Chelsea and Arsenal will pose serious threats.
JimJ77 Can't make it up said 07/13, 06:16 PM
No one cares about soccer fruitcake. Reasons why soccer sucks:
1. Anyone can play. Fat kids, nerds, the fruity kid who you know is gay. When a guy with no arms can play you know you have issues.
2. Time is counted up. Thats how stupid these soccer idiots are. They count time the wrong way.
3. Its intended for the mentally handicapped. Really, kick a ball around for 90 mins. Doesn't take a genius to figure out how it works.
4. Fans kill themselves and set eachother on fire. Left should do the same.
5. Diving. Not explanation needed.
6. Soccer players are p ussies.
7. Soccer players b low one another.
8. No scoring except the players who do one another.
9. Soccer idiots point to popularity. Its only popular because its inexpensive to play even the handicapped, poor, stupid, fat can play. Grab a ball and kick it around like a doofus.
10. Because I said so.
Schweinsteiger said 07/13, 06:25 PM
Jeez thanks for arguing my throwdown?
1. Soccer is the most popular sport in the world. I know many people play it because its the only sport they can afford to play, but they are many affluent people throughout Europe, and the Americas that play soccer.
2. The sports TV ratings are growing at a substantial rate, and you shouldnt write that off.
3. You may call them **** but I wouldnt say that to someone like this fella. See what he has to say.
4. And just a word of advice, before you call people idiots for counting up, you should realize that most of the world counts up (military time).
I get it you hate soccer, but nice try buddy.
JimJ77 Can't make it up said 07/13, 06:28 PM
1. No one cares.
2. No one cares.
3. No one cares.
4. No one cares.
Schweinsteiger said 07/13, 06:32 PM
No comeback to your careless mistake on counting up? Or would you like to call that guy a **** to his face? Heres some elegance for you. Learn up, this guy is going to be a bigger household name than any US athlete, if he isnt already...
|6||JimJ77 Can't make it up||130||53||26||68.4%|
|10||Schad - Notorious Deadbeat||71||43||9||61.4%|
- Bryce Harper would go first in a fantasy baseball draft in '15
- Fantasy baseball Roundtable: Can Puig keep up his pace?
- Fantasy baseball Weekly Planner: The arrival of Myers and Wheeler
- Fantasy baseball Prospect Watch: Bogaerts, Sano coming up
- Fantasy baseball Trade Tips: Buy Soriano, sell Headley, hold Castro
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia