- 07/23/2012, 05:57PM ET
HighwayCrossingFrog said 07/23, 05:57 PM
in no order...
1. Lance armstrong.. They they say his heart and lungs are twice as big as the next guy..
2. Lebron james 6"8 250lbs, runs the hundred in 11 seconds..
its crazy someone 250lbs can be that that fast..
Quote from andy roddick..
"tennis players are not meant to have construction workers biceps"..
plus nadal can run forever..
its scary a guy can be that big and have amazing hand eye co ordination..
(i didnt say bonds or mcgwire cause they were sooo juiced)..
5. Tiger woods..Wwwww...
amazing flexibility with his back..
damn shame about the knees..
but you didnt think he could do it forever?
Bundyrocksalot said 07/23, 06:06 PM
Lance Armstrong was a roider. A-Rod was a Roider. So that would explain why they would be great physical specimens.
1. Maria Sharapova- Hot, and great legs.
2. Danica Patrick- She can start my engine.
3. Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders- You have to be a great physical specimen to be in this group.
4. The Laker Girls- Purple and Gold have never looked so good.
5. Erin Andrews- Makes me watch ESPN all the time.
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia