- 08/04/2012, 01:30AM ET
PCH-R. Barber best BUC eva said 08/04, 01:30 AM
NO body is giving this guy a chance.. While I know Shogun's history, he's just been in two big fights, and vera's kicks arn't shabby either..
I like Vera to win this. It will be like Tito last year against Bader.
JimJ77 Best in the World! said 08/04, 11:47 AM
Absolutely not Peachy. Shogun has this fight. He has better Muay Thai, better jitz, more power, and he's a killer.
What has Vera done to make you think he takes this fight? Beat Elliott Marshall by uninspired decision?
Tito was able to rock Bader because Bader has a questionable chin. Shogun took multiple H bombs from Henderson and kept on coming. Vera doesn't have the power to hurt Shogun in this fight.
I look for Vera to come out tentative, get starched by Shogun, then Shogun will smash him until the ref has seen enough.
Shogun takes this fight by TKO because he's just a much better fighter than Brandon Vera.
|3||JimJ77 Best in the World!||129||53||26||68.3%|
|9||PCH-R. Barber best BUC eva||924||1535||406||39.3%|
- Fantasy baseball Weekly Planner: Here's some replacement for an injured lineup
- Bryce Harper would go first in a fantasy baseball draft in '15
- Fantasy baseball Weekend Primer: Stream McAllister, McCarthy
- Fantasy baseball Prospect Watch: Yelich's call-up approaches
- Fantasy baseball Stat Focus: Tim Lincecum's low O-Swing
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia