- 09/05/2012, 12:23AM ET
HighwayCrossingFrog said 09/05, 12:23 AM
in no order..
1. "Federer.. You look you just came out of a chinese fairy tale.. You have a big, weird nose.. And you eyes are kind of slanted"..
Federer's response.. ummmm ok..
2. "Sharapova? why are you so popular in asia?"
Sharapova's response? I guess cause Im the only blonde?
3. "Agassi? You just traveled half way around the world, to China.. And then you got your bootie kicked.. Dont you feel slightly awkward, and wasnt it a waste of time?"
An angry Agassi response.. I only feel awkward, when I get incredibly stupid questions..
4. 1996.. olympic marathon.. In early august..
"was the humidity a factor?"
5. Suzi Kolber.. NFL girl reporter, with a weird deep voice..
"I dont mean to sound to cliche.. But in order to win the Super Bowl.. You need to play it one game at a time.."
Argos. said 09/05, 01:12 PM
In no order...
1. There have been many awkward moments in hockey's traditional handshake line after a hard fought playoff series. The teams hate each other, and they have to shake each others hand after one team loses. But to get more specific, I'm gonna pick this one in particular:
Brodeur decides to not shake Avery's hand, and ignores him. After a series in which Avery was an idiot, and was in Brodeur's face all series (including the hand waving incident thing).
2. This Hedo Turkoglu interview:
3. Eli Manning have no one show up for his post-game press-conference...
4. This entire Chael Sonnen interview, and then Sonnen walks out half-way through the interview.
5. Oprah thinks Brees' birthmark is lipstick and tries wiping it off in an interview after he won the Super Bowl.
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia