- 09/11/2012, 05:46AM ET
HighwayCrossingFrog said 09/11, 05:46 AM
1. "IF YOU ARE GOING TO SAN FRANCISCO. MAKE SURE TO WEAR A FLOWER IN YOUR HAIR"..
Is there any ANY doubt that these 49ers are the real thing. We might as well give them the NFC Champions trophy right NOW! Especially since they made the Packers look even more like second class citizens, than Paul Ryan and his religious right wing could make homosexuals look like second class citizens:)
The only thing I could see happening this season, that would prevent the 49ers from winning the SB, is if they had a natural let down in the Finals against a super under dog AFC team. But even that is stretching it.
2. RG3's debut vs a saints fading quicker than the "here's my number, call me maybe" song..
3. Peyton. I know I know.. I said Broncos start off 2-7. MY BAD!
4. Sanchez and the Jets.. I know I totally ripped these guys a couple of weeks a go.. I wont lie, Sanchez looked good on sunday.
5. Andrew Luck.. Yeah the Bears killed him.. But Luck did throw for 300 yards, AND showed us why he will be a top 5 QB someday.
First Brit to bag a slam since 1936! Murray is officially a curse breaker!!
Britain has a winning team!!
PCH said 09/12, 02:31 AM
1. RG3 .. ROOKIE, ON THE ROAD, vs future HOFamer, Drew Brees? Yeah, he did it nice. When's the last time you've seen the redskins with 40 something points on the board? haha Lets be real!!!
2. I'll go 49er's. Beating the Packers like they did, even tho the score ended up close, wow. 49er's have to be high as hel* on the power rankings. #maybe1?
3. Peyton.. Man, what a game. Peyton's still got it, and Denver's d is absurd, or at least they were on Roethlisberger.
4. I'll go Ravens over your pick of Sanchize. The Ravens beat the Bengals, a more legitimate team then the Bills, by 31! The Jets, they won by 21, and while Sanchez was looking sharp, I'm sorry, I just can't do it. #guess.i'm.hating
5. Andrew Luck? Lets go with a guy that won yesterday. I got, Matt Ryan! Passed for 299 yards passing, 3 td's, 1 rushing. Matt Ryan and Julio are going to be scuuuuurrrrY
HighwayCrossingFrog said 09/13, 09:53 AM
Noice touch peachie! Very pretty.
BUT THATS NOTHING!!!!!!!!
Ravens over jets?
we all knew ravens are a great tea..
i thoughr for syre new york would start off 0_4..,
to score 41 points is just fantastic..
Luck vs ryan..
yes yes yes.. Ryan scoring 40points is fantastic..
on day one.. Luck told the whole world luck would be a freakin LEGEND!!!!!!!
alittle plain jane?
PCH said 09/13, 11:15 PM
He had a performance, Matty "ice", on da ROAD, jack!
Sanchez had a good game, no doubt about it. But, the Ravens, they wooped the Bengals. Last I checked, the Bengals, they were in the playoffs, and the Bills, they were still doing the tebow to the Mark Levy statue.
Andrew Luck had nice numbers, but he did not impress me to be a TOP FIVE. lol
my non-nfl athlete choice, that i did not intend skipping in the 1st round.
Jerry Lawler... This guy supposedly had a heart attack at Raw is War, and it was NOT staged. Crazy thing is, he wrestled that night he had the heart attack. Jerry Lawler is doing better, but I'd just like to give him a shoutout. With the demand of old school talent, to bring in more fans for Vince, Lawler literally put his body on the line. Get well, hopefully there is some puppies in your hospital room.
HighwayCrossingFrog said 09/14, 10:17 AM
Murray winning the US open was a bigger deal than jerry..
murray broke a 76 year curse.. He became the first brit to bag a slam since 1936..
its the equivalent of the 2004 red sox..
add a gold medal from olympics, and murray is number one in my eyes..
Ryan beating up a suspect chiefs..
yeah its always cool to drop 40points on ANY NFL team..
but lets see how he does against a real team..
usually ryan does not do great against elite teams..
The bungholes always get killed against the best teams like pitt and ravers..
I was not surprised..
last year bungholes had a cake schedule..
they will be lucky to finish 8_8..
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia