- 11/10/2012, 09:43PM ET
PCH-LEH GO HEAT! said 11/10, 09:43 PM
Brees is Brees...
the secondary of the durty brdz isn't half bad.
William "mo mo" Moore, Thomas DecOOOOOOOO, Asante Samuel, and Dunta "head hunter" Robinson.
Also, I've yet to see Matt Ryan really contained (other than the Raider game), so I don't think the Saint's D will make this MVP candidate nervous, shaken, or beat up in the process.
Michael Turner, meet your former teamate, Curtis Lofton. haha
Who DeY? Yeah, them birds flying down from the coop to kick some serious ****. I know the Falcons are un-beaten and this td isn't all that fair, but eh, I'm a fan, I want to discuss.
Dirty Birdz fly high, good luck stopping Julio. He's open like Waffle House, 24-7. haha
Tnerbo-charger said 11/11, 01:18 AM
Ok, I double-dosed my Ageless Male capsules, and am now ready.
1) 5 of the Falcons' wins have been by a touchdown or less. So they are not exactly dominating the opponents.
B) The game is in the Big Easy.
iii) Drew Brees.
|6||JimJ77 Can't make it up||130||53||26||68.4%|
|10||Schad - Notorious Deadbeat||71||43||9||61.4%|
- Fantasy baseball Pitching Report: Bartolo Colon's monster year
- Fantasy baseball Injury Report: Tigers ailing as Sanchez, Avila hit DL
- Fantasy baseball Waiver Wire: Joyce's hitting lifted Rays
- Fantasy baseball Weekly Planner: The arrival of Myers and Wheeler
- Fantasy baseball Prospect Watch: Bogaerts, Sano coming up
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia