- 11/10/2012, 09:43PM ET
()0P()0C()0H~HBO SAT. 6 PM! said 11/10, 09:43 PM
Brees is Brees...
the secondary of the durty brdz isn't half bad.
William "mo mo" Moore, Thomas DecOOOOOOOO, Asante Samuel, and Dunta "head hunter" Robinson.
Also, I've yet to see Matt Ryan really contained (other than the Raider game), so I don't think the Saint's D will make this MVP candidate nervous, shaken, or beat up in the process.
Michael Turner, meet your former teamate, Curtis Lofton. haha
Who DeY? Yeah, them birds flying down from the coop to kick some serious ass. I know the Falcons are un-beaten and this td isn't all that fair, but eh, I'm a fan, I want to discuss.
Dirty Birdz fly high, good luck stopping Julio. He's open like Waffle House, 24-7. haha
TnerB57 said 11/11, 01:18 AM
Ok, I double-dosed my Ageless Male capsules, and am now ready.
1) 5 of the Falcons' wins have been by a touchdown or less. So they are not exactly dominating the opponents.
B) The game is in the Big Easy.
iii) Drew Brees.
- Fantasy baseball Weekend Primer: Stream Axelrod, Colon
- Fantasy baseball Prospect Watch: Miller looks like an ace
- Fantasy baseball Stat Focus: Cabrera's wOBA proves dominance
- Fantasy baseball Trade Tips: It's time to sell Rickie Weeks
- Fantasy baseball Roundtable: Is Cardinals' pitching slowing?
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia