- 12/06/2012, 12:36AM ET
Marlins Fan said 12/06, 02:37 AM
The Broncos are 9-3; the Raiders are 3-9.
The Broncos have won seven straight; the Raiders have lost five straight.
This game is in Denver.
Denver has one home loss this year, a six-point, week 3 loss to Houston.
Oakland has one road win this year, in Kansas City against the pitiful Chiefs.
Denver has Peyton Manning at quarterback, and he's gearing up for a playoff run.
Oakland has, well, Carson Palmer. And who knows what he's getting ready for.
Point is, there isn't a reason on the planet to pick Oakland in this game.
Which indicates to me that an upset is on the way.
So based off nothing but a feeling (and some half-winded theory about the law of averages) I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the final score will be:
Raiders 24, Broncos 21
()0P()0C()0H~HBO SAT. 6 PM! said 12/06, 08:44 PM
YEAH RIGHT! Peyton and the Broncos will make Cincinatti smart for leaving Carson in the dust!
#VON MILLER BABY
- Fantasy baseball Pitching Report: Odorizzi a worthy option
- Fantasy baseball Weekend Primer: Stream Axelrod, Colon
- Fantasy baseball Prospect Watch: Miller looks like an ace
- Fantasy baseball Stat Focus: Cabrera's wOBA proves dominance
- Fantasy baseball Trade Tips: It's time to sell Rickie Weeks
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia