- 12/18/2012, 03:08PM ET
HighwayCrossingFrog said 12/18, 03:08 PM
In no order;
1. Pats secondary sucks, and it will cost them another superBowl..
2. 49ers need to dump Kaepernick for Alex Smith..
Yeah, the freaky tattoo guy is a better playmaker than Smith..
Smith makes far and away, less mistakes..
And yes.. With the 49ers special defense..
A more conservative QB, would suit their game plan more.. Than the freaky tattoo guy, who one day you want to marry your future daughter, due to his beautiful play making ability.. And then the next, you want to marry a drug dealers future daughter, cause he fumbles the ball 5 times a game!
3. Tebow would have won more games than Sanchez this year..
Yeah, Sanchez is STILL a work in progress.. I know, I know..
Look at his last 2 possessions against the Titans last night..
Interception and a fumble..
Sanchez just finds a way to blow games..
4. The only real, complete and consistent teams THIS regular season, have been the Falcors AND the Texans..
But is Matt Ryan good enough?
Are the Texans cursed?
5. Andrew Luck is the real deal..
How the heck did the Stafford led Lions ONLY win 4 measly games?
kalbrecht17 said 12/18, 05:00 PM
I don't really know how you want me to attack this thing so I'll just throw out my 5 in the first part.
1. Despite big time damage to his knee late last season, AP has come back and proven he is the best RB in all of football.
2. RGIII and Luck and Wilson have proven the doubters wrong that rookies can't come in and make their teams playoff contenders without a ton of additions.
3. This year was the year of regression for multiple QBs and it may cost some their jobs. Sanchez, Flacco, Newton, Ponder, Stafford, among others, have all struggled mightily for most of the season. Their teams have all paid for it in some way as far as their playoff potential.
4. Sean Payton, not Drew Brees, is the mastermind behind the Saints offense and without Payton, that offense doesn't go near as well.
5. The Eagles need to be blown up. This team, although hit with injuries, just is not constructed properly and this season proved it.
Honorable Mention- Peyton is still a stud.
2nd Honorable Mention- The Cowboys, despite being very talented, still find ways to lose in impressive fashion.
3rd Honorable Mention- Jim Harbaugh is the best coach in the NFL right now.
HighwayCrossingFrog said 12/20, 08:33 AM
1. Look for AP to have a bad season next year..
It's almost impossible for RBs to duplicate their successes..
2. YEAH RG3 has a better arm than Vick..
But he will never be at the same elite level as Luck..
Name me one all time great QB, that excelled at scrambling..
4. You could say the same about Brady..
Although their new QB, the guy replacing Vick isn't too too bad..
Your points are solid..
But the premise of this website is to nit pick..
kalbrecht17 said 12/20, 05:22 PM
1. isn't that what everyone said before this yr? and if the vikes add some receivers, i don't expect him to duplicate as they should be able to actually throw the ball. doesn't change he's the best.
2. isn't really about the fact that he's a scrambler, more that they are rookies and getting it done. answer your question: Steve Young
3. Beautiful. we finally agree! ha!
4. Remember the year Cassel had???
5. True they've got some young talent, just need the proper direction ie coaches who realize a balanced attack is what they're suited for.
Now for yours quickly:
1. If the Pats don't win the Super Bowl, it sure as heck is not going to be solely because of their secondary. I mean they aren't the best, but they do have 16 picks. the yards they give up aren't all them. Brady is partly to blame for scoring so d@mn much.
2. I'm going to entirely disagree and could write a whole post on this but its a matter of opinion.
3. Merely an opinion while probably true.
4. ATL has gotten waxed too many times to be considered very consistent. Actually the epitome of inconsistent beating NO, losing to Car, and destroying NYG. Hou has been blown out as well.
HighwayCrossingFrog said 12/20, 07:19 PM
I love it how you twisted my 4th around..
Lets see how good Brady is, when belicheat gets suspended a year for cameras..
All you did was make my point even stronger.. Thanks buddy!
Got to run..
Have to go to the ballet..
My favourite ballet always was the nutcracker..:)
kalbrecht17 said 12/21, 05:56 PM
Misunderstood your 4th point. My bad. I agree somewhat but to a lesser extent. I think Payton is a better offensive mind than Belichick and runs more exotic things which probably makes it tougher for Brees. Just my opinion based on what I've observed.
Have fun at the ballet. I'll be here watching some crappy bowl games.
Thanks for the chance to TD with you.
|6||JimJ77 Can't make it up||130||53||26||68.4%|
|10||Schad - Notorious Deadbeat||71||43||9||61.4%|
- Bryce Harper would go first in a fantasy baseball draft in '15
- Fantasy baseball Roundtable: Can Puig keep up his pace?
- Fantasy baseball Weekly Planner: The arrival of Myers and Wheeler
- Fantasy baseball Prospect Watch: Bogaerts, Sano coming up
- Fantasy baseball Trade Tips: Buy Soriano, sell Headley, hold Castro
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia