- 12/23/2012, 11:40AM ET
HighwayCrossingFrog said 12/23, 11:40 AM
This was the year of the beat down my friends..
1. Colts 35 det 33, luck turns from boy into a man.. And that little shuttle pass at the end took a lot of guts..
2. Baltimore 31 NE 30.. Very high quality.. Remember when ravens were good?
3. 49ers vs pats 41-34, an historic Brady comeback.. But good for San Fran for regrouping and getting the W ..
4. Phil 24 Baltimore 23.. Vick showed a bit of magic here..
5. Pats 42 tex 14.. Looks like pats vs falcors in SB IS THE SAFE BET..
You were right peachy..
6. Denver 31 Tampa 23, THE PASS.. Peyton throws the ball to a receiver lying on the ground.. Receiver then crawls for a first down.. One of the greatest plays I have ever seen..
7. Pit 23 bal 20, batch off the couch..
8. Houston 43 good Baltimore 13
9. Sea 24 NE 23
10. GB 42 tex 24
11. Ne 59 colts 24
12. sea 58 zona 0
13. - gmen 52 no 27
14. Gmen 38 gb 10
15. NE 45 St. Louis 7
16. Colts 30 GB 27
17. NE 52 buffalo 28
18.49ers 34 jets ZERO
I did 18..
Cause I have a feeling there are 2 gems left..
Maybe cinci vs Pitt/bal..
Or hawks vs 49ers..
Most of next weeks games suck..
JimJ77 Can't make it up said 12/23, 12:01 PM
Only gonna do ten.
2. Colts down BIG against GB and come back and win it for Chuck, 30-27.
3. Cowboys beat Cincy at the buzzer and win it for their teammate who died the previous night in a car crash. Pretty gutsy and emotional win for Dallas.
4. Titans win in OT 44-41 after Detroit tied the game on a Hail Mary.
5. 49ers beat Pats 41-34. Unbelievable comeback but SF showed their toughness by changing momentum and winning.
6. Washington beats Baltimore in OT after RGIII goes down and Cousins comes in to lead them to a last second TD and 2 point conversion to tie it.
7. Giants win in Dallas 29-24. Giants get out to huge lead and Dallas comes back. Looks like Dez Bryant wins game for Dallas on ridiculous throw and catch but his finger touches back line.
8. Pats beat Jets in OT 29-26. Crazy back and forth at the end. Looks like Pats lose after a fumble on kickoff but Brady leads them down for the tie and they win in OT.
9. Giants beat Redskins 27-23. Looks like RGIII leads Wash to a win after a TD with under 2 mins left to take the lead but Eli connects with Cruz for a 76 yard pass to take lead and game.
10. Pitt beats Balt 23-20 led by Batch.
HighwayCrossingFrog said 12/24, 09:56 AM
The cinci vs Pitt game yesterday..
I would put at number 8..
If I loved smashmouth football I would put it higher..
The Seattle win was virtually meaningless..
Need to win usually will beat want to win..
You want to go for the emotional cowboys win over bungholes..
Dude dude dude..
When the ravens beat pats..
One of the defensive ravens just lost his brother..
Blood vs co-worker..
Blood wins by a small margin, hey? Hey?
I will put Baltimore embarrassing gmen at number 9..
As for next week?
I might go back to the ballet..
No good games!
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia