- 01/12/2013, 11:47PM ET
()0P()0C()0H~HBO SAT. 6 PM! said 01/12, 11:47 PM
two sentences ONLY, lets go!
Tom Brady is about to surpass Montana for career playoff wins. While Peyton, he just tied Favre for most playoff losses, 11.
Bloggers Needed said 01/13, 11:19 AM
Manning had Harrison, Clark and James with 1 ring and only 2 appearances.
Brady has more with a Miami washout (Wes Welker) and a Seattle Bust (Deion Branch) plus a guy that was cut by the Giants AND THE BROWNS (David Patten)
()0P()0C()0H~HBO SAT. 6 PM! said 01/14, 02:57 AM
Brady has 5 SB appearances. Tied w/ Montana as well.
Bloggers Needed said 01/15, 08:39 PM
Montana went 4-0 in SuperBowls, you are again, wrong
Joe Cool is better than both Brady and Manning.
()0P()0C()0H~HBO SAT. 6 PM! said 01/16, 01:18 AM
Brady looks like Justin Bieber all grown up. Peyton Manning has a horse neck.
- Fantasy baseball Prospect Watch: Miller looks like an ace
- Fantasy baseball Stat Focus: Cabrera's wOBA proves dominance
- Fantasy baseball Trade Tips: It's time to sell Rickie Weeks
- Fantasy baseball Roundtable: Is Cardinals' pitching slowing?
- Fantasy baseball Pitching Report: Odorizzi a worthy option
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia