- 01/16/2013, 01:42PM ET
HighwayCrossingFrog said 01/16, 01:42 PM
Brooklyn has a winning team!
By billy Joel..
And to top it off there are people cheering in the background..
I can totally relate to this..
When the Red Sox are over 500..
There is a buzz in the town..
Yeah the dodgers will probably disappoint you..
But we will still love you anyways..
That's the ultimate love.. Unconditional..
The evil empire..
Yeah yeah boy!!!
What would sports be without 90% of the country loathing the Yankees..
And they just look like a bunch of tools..
Aaa ah hello mrs jesters mom.. And then fart in her face! Ha!!
The lovable idiots..
Or the 86 amazin mets..
Just a bunch of idiots who accidentally do the unprecible..
You know you hate someone..
When they write vamos rafa on their shoes..
I'm not homophobic..
And I don't think Capri boy is gay..
Just waaaaaaaaaay too metrosexual..
My how I truly hate this man..
I will buy anyone who can beat this clown!!
Buy them beer buy them vodka..
And mix them together!
BM. said 01/16, 03:19 PM
I'm not sure what this TD is really about, but what the hell.
"The Best Things To Do With Sports"
1. The NFL playoffs going on right now. Russell Wilson loses in a heartbreaker, Tom Brady continues to shine (Maybe it's his bedazzled Uggs?), Kaepernick is shocking the world, Joe Succo is showing some skill, and Matt Ryan has finally won a playoff game.
This past weekend was the most exciting weekend of football this entire season. Crazy stuff.
2. The upcoming Super Bowl.
3. NHL lockout is over and the season is finally upon us!!!! My favorite thing ever. Crosby, Malkin, and the Pens are favorites to win the Cup. Luongo is still a doucher. The Flyers suck. The Rangers suck. The Capitals suck.
Who the hell is Vamos Rafa? Sounds like a drug dealer. But I'm guessing he's one of those fruity Euro-trash soccer players. Those guys really need to just come out of the closet, stop playing soccer, wear flamboyant clothing, and enroll in cosmetology school already. We all know they want to.
It's not even baseball season, yet you list 3 items about baseball? Especially when we are in the middle of the NFL playoffs and hockey season starting.
|4||JimJ77 Best in the World!||129||53||26||68.3%|
|10||PCH-R. Barber best BUC eva||924||1535||406||39.3%|
- Fantasy baseball Trade Tips: Buy Ryu, sell Zimmerman
- Fantasy baseball roundtable: Is Harvey the best pitcher now?
- Fantasy baseball Pitching Report: Santana driving Royals' success
- Fantasy baseball Waiver Wire: Pick up Liriano, Loney
- Fantasy baseball Injury Report: Granderson reactivated
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia