- 01/22/2013, 05:43PM ET
HighwayCrossingFrog said 01/22, 05:43 PM
1. It's got to be oj..
Simpson cold blooded murderer..
Plus he held someone up at gun point in Vegas..
Dude is a total whack job..
Pi-s--a him off and things could get ugly QUICKLY..
2. Iron mike..
Yeah he has mellowed out abit..
But he did say he wanted to eat someone's children..
I'd be very careful around him..
Plus he owns a freakin tiger!
3. Michael gangster Vick..
He is charismatic..
He has a lot of weird gangster friends..
And obviously has no respect for the laws of man..
4. Ugueth Urbina..
Hired some machete guys to rough up a ranch worker..
Maybe prison mellowed him out..
But what if it didn't..
5. RAY LEWIS..
The inspiration to this TD..
If I'm Wes, I buy ray the most expensive $10,000 champagne bottle..
He won't retaliate..
Again, he probably has weird loyal friends..
Don't be surprised if welkers house gets a brick thrown through their window..
Or their tires slashed..
Plus the beautiful thing about revenge is.. THERE IS NO TIMELINE:)
I'm out of space:(
Justin Cyder said 01/22, 06:30 PM
I guess we're sticking to sports figures.
OJ's ain't getting out anytime soon. Tyson, Urbina, Vick and Lewis' friends can't read so where's the threat there? Here's my list:
(10) Tim Tebow-He won't do anything but his fans may take time from bombing abortion clinics to hunt you down and kill you. They're so crazy they think he can play QB so that proves they're capable of anything.
(9) Mark Messier-You won't see the elbow coming but the next thing you know you're picking up bloody chicklets off the floor. And if he doesn't want to do his own dirty work he'll have any of a million insane Rangers fans do it.
(8)Ndamukong Suh-He can read to a 3rd grade level so he'll find out. He seems a mild mannered guy in interviews but he's insane. You can't get away, he drives 100 mph and when he finds you he'll stomp on your nuts to paste.
(7) Roger Clemens-He'll go into a roid rage, bean you with a 90mph fastball, throw a baseball bat at you and then sue you for telling the cops.
(6) Ben Roethlisberger-He will find you, drag you into a bar restroom, have his way with you and as history has shown us get away with it. He'll turn you from a tight end into a wide receiver
HighwayCrossingFrog said 01/22, 07:01 PM
6. Mcsorley if you are African American..
He is racist.. And he's not afraid to show it..
7. Allen iverson..
Again, gangster connections..
8. Pacman the wacko..
9. Dennis rodman..
10. Maurice claret..
Highway robber wanna be..
Justin Cyder said 01/23, 11:50 AM
Not exactly inspired choices especially McSorley. McSorely took out Donald Brasher who was possibly the dirtiest player in the sport. Why Brashear even took his stick and gloves onto the ice is a mystery. He got what he deserved. ROdman is really sick and probably be dead soon. Here's my next 5
(5) Ryan Leaf-Out of his mind, a druggie theif and they keep letting him out. I can see a Cape Fear type thing if he reads something on Twitter and him coming after me when he gets out.
(4) Jayson Williams - The one from the Nets. He "accidentally" shot his limo driver and Wayne Crebet once ran like hell from his house because he was drunk and shooting up the place.
(3) Milton Bradley-Another nut job. Thinks everyone is racist. He had to be restrained from attacking an umpire to the point his knee was torn up. Later he had to be restained from attacked a TV announcer for saying negative things about him.
(2) Paixico Burress - He shot himself, what will he do to you?
(1) Marvin Harrison-He got into an argument with a known drug dealer and unloaded a clip into the guys car. The guy ID's Harrison and was shot dead 2 weeks later, again ID's Harrison before dying and still no charges.
HighwayCrossingFrog said 01/23, 05:51 PM
Buress at number 2?
A dude who probably hasn't been in a fight..
I would not be afraid to trash him..
Like you said..
He is such an incompetent..
He is more likely to shoot himself..
I'm down 5 nil..
So I just keep it short here..
Justin Cyder said 01/24, 11:57 AM
Plaxico has a lot of time on his hands and that wasn't his first run in with the law. Eventually he'll run out of money and have nothing to do but read twitter feeds. Besides, I didnt put them in any particular order. You mentioned Pac Man and Iverson who are certainly dangerous if youre a woman, for guys...not so much. Iverson threw his wife out of the house naked so I guess that makes him a tough guy. Pac Man beats up strippers, another big fake tough guy.
Thanks Frog, this was a fun topic.
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia