- 01/29/2013, 01:03PM ET
HighwayCrossingFrog said 01/29, 01:03 PM
1. Gmen 2012-13.. Oh how the mighty have fallen..
2. Chelsea"s 6th place premier league place..
3. Red Sox 2012.. They went from missing the playoffs by an inch to 17,000 miles..
4. Lakers this year.. I know it's possible they can make a revival..
But I just can't believe with all that talent.. They are below .500..
5. 2011 rugby World Cup.. England..
They were soooo hungover every match, it was a total joke..
6. Torres, soccer.. Chelsea..
He used to be the man..
Now he has lost-it.com..
boy is it fun to trash millionaires!
IM ON MY BIKE!! WHAT ARE YOU ON!!!
8. Tiger woods
9. New Orleans this year..
I know Sean Payton is great..
BUT COME ON MAN!!
There losing streak at the beginning was soooooo painful..
10. Patriots.. But just their defense.. Cause it's a total joke..
BM. said 01/29, 05:42 PM
You think the G-MEN should brainwash themselves of their Super Bowl win last year? HA!
Here are mine, in no particular order, except the first one.
YOU MISSED THE BIGGEST SPORTS STORY IN DECADES.
1. PENN STATE AND JERRY SANDUSKY SCANDAL - no explanation necessary.
2. The Pittsburgh Pirates - They were 17 games over .500 and still ended up a few games under. They were that close to ending the 19 year streak of losing seasons. Total meltdown.
3. Lance Armstrong - Obvious Reasons
4. New Orleans Saints - Bountygate, then missing the playoffs.
5. Tim Tebow - Goes from the greatest moment of his life (beating the Steelers), to warming the bench behind Mark-friggin-Sanchez.
6. Manny Pacquiao - Got knocked the eff out. BOOM BOOM POW.
7. Cowboy's Josh Brent kills teammate in car crash while driving intoxicated.
8. Jovan Belcher kills his girlfriend, then himself in front of his coach.
9. I think the replacement refs would like their tenure in the NFL to be forgotten about.....
10. The NY Jets - They couldn't land Manning, and got involved in the whole "What loser should we put on the field this week" dilemma. They sucked.
HighwayCrossingFrog said 01/29, 06:57 PM
I probably should have stated the title saying last 6 months..
It was a tad confusing..
I sometimes have probs creating the title..
While the gmen gave their fans something to cheer about in the 2011-12 season..
The 2012-13 season was abit of a joke..
How could a team with that much potential not make it?
How did the Vikings and even the bears finish ahead of them?
It's simply mind boggling! I say!
Your number 8 pick won't be remembering ANY Year!
BM. said 01/30, 09:38 AM
It's tough to say that a team would like to brainwash themselves of a Super Bowl just because they missed the playoffs the following year.
The Steelers missed the playoffs the year after winning the Super Bowl a few years ago, remember? It's not a very uncommon occurrence.
Yes, Jovan Belcher will not be remembering anything, but his girlfriend's mother, his child, linebacker's coach Gary Gibbs, and Romeo Crennel probably aren't going to forget what happened for the rest of their lives.
HighwayCrossingFrog said 01/31, 02:32 PM
I'm down by a lot..
But on the plus side..
My record has evaporated..
So it doesn't really matter ha ha..
Your list, mostly is better than mine..
It was a good read..
|2||7#bag _ Com||1098||333||88||75.2%|
|5||Dyhard is a certified stoner||54||25||3||67.7%|
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia