- 02/09/2013, 01:36AM ET
I've seen ESPN do the top 5 quarterbacks this week, like twice, and everytime it made me wanna barf.
XXPCHXX.-LBJ6 wins game1!! said 02/09, 01:36 AM
PCH'ES TOP 5 QUARTERBACKS IN THE LeAGUE.
1. still AARON RODGERS 39 td's ONLY 8 int's. I'll give the Packshow's defense the benefit of the doubt. Clay Matthews missed a bunch of games, Woodson, the leader, was injured a lot too. The defense wasn't the same, even with the secondary of the Pack, which i think is decent. Jordy Nelson had the injury bug, and Jennigs hardly played at all. Kaepnernick ran wild, remember?
2. Tom Brady.. How can you not? I mean, the dude's a machine. I think if this wasn't Ray Ray's last year, and if drunk Gronk wasn't injured, that AFC title game def. could've been different. No offense to Joe Flacco of course. Not trying to take credit away, because it's impossible if you tried. lol
3. Peyton Manning.. Manning threw a dumb intereption, it was very favre-esque. Peyton was on a 11 game winning streak this year coming into the playoffs, and still only lost to the Ravens in O.T.. Yeah, they underachieved of course. I mean sh8t, Tebow's got a playoff win there. haha But, Peyton had a great year, he only got Comeback Player of the Year, but easily could've been MVP, and I believe he finished 2nd for that at the same time, but I'm not
JimJ77 Can't make it up said 02/09, 10:47 AM
1. Aaron Rodgers. His legs separate him from the rest of my list. Led the league in QB rating and was 2nd in TD passes while only throwing 8 INTs. (goes to vomit now)
2. Tom Brady. Threw for 4827 yards and 34 TDs. Another guy who only threw 8 INTs. Rushed for 4 TDs. Led his team to the 4th most point in NFL history and his offense was #1 in the league this past season in yards and points.
3. Peyton Manning. 2nd in QB rating, 3 in TD passes, runner up MVP, and this was after all his neck issues and playing for a new team. His post season troubles keep him from being higher on this list.
4. Drew Brees. Led the league in TD passes and throwing yards and did so without Sean Payton his head coach and brains of the offense.
5. Matt Ryan. Was top 5 in passing yards, TD passes, and QB rating. Finally proved he could get it done in the playoffs and was right on the doorstep of leading Atlanta to the SB.
XXPCHXX.-LBJ6 wins game1!! said 02/09, 10:43 PM
Alright my top 5, got cut off @ 3, and said Flacco in the first comment.
1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Tom Brady
3. Peyton Manning
4. Joe Flacco
5. Matty Ice..
only diff. Flacco..
We all saw the playoffs. His domination. He was cool and calculated. Flacco made Big Ben look like doggy poo this year.
33 td's, and 10 int's, for the season as a whole.
Flacco isnt considered the "reg. season qb", but you have to think he gained a lot of CONFIDENCE from this past run. lol
|3||JimJ77 Can't make it up||130||53||26||68.4%|
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia