- 03/04/2013, 05:03PM ET
HighwayCrossingFrog said 03/04, 05:03 PM
Rumour has it one of those rich Arabs is about to buy our club..
If this happens we will have silly money, turn into the Yankees and buy quality players..
If this happens I will be forced to forgive my college sweetheart for cheating on me with a rich Arab ha ha..
It only happened 11 years ago, (but any grudge that lasts more than 5 years.. Well. After 5 years it doesn't really matter, ha ha.. Cause that's one helluva grudge!)..
2. Arsenal again!
With bale going to Madrid in the summer..
We will get back to the coveted 4th spot..
And make the big bucks..
If the rumors are true.. And we get reed..
We get a big piece of the puzzle..
And just as importantly steal a piece from the over paid flacco ravens!
He and Damon in pinstripes hurts the eyes..
But the betrayal isn't as bad as Damon's.. So I think I can get over it..
Plus since the Red Sox demise I'm desperately searching for something to keep me excited this long and lonely season..
5. Houston rockets..
Is there a more daaaaaaangerous dark horse?
No no there isn't..
Team leads the league in scoring, 3 pointers and over all sex appeal!
OMJ said 03/06, 11:49 AM
1. Toronto Blue Jays - This is my preseason pick to actually win the AL East. Just look at the list of names they added this year:
They finished last year at 73-89 and I could see them improving significantly this year!
2. Brooklyn Nets - I see this team improving dramaticaly after this season. We all know that Dwight Howard wants to/and will end up here. Look at what they have done since they got D-Will. They went from 22-44 to 34-26. Now let's see what their record improves to with Dwight Howard. I can see them contending with the Heat next year.
3. Matt Kemp - Matt Kemp had an off season last year due to his injuries. Let's look at his stats from the previous year. In 2011, he batted .324, with 39 HR, 126 RBIs, and 40 SBs. He did that with almost no protection behind him. Now, if he stays healthy he has Hanley Ramirez, Adrian Gonzales, Carl Crawford, and a healthy Andre Ehtier hitting with him. They won't just be able to walk him.
I am only going to stick with these 3 seeing how most of your arguments are irrelevent. I will not go in to the sex appeal of any of the people/teams I mentioned above.
HighwayCrossingFrog said 03/06, 12:18 PM
ok.. I can live with KEMP..
Blue jays and nets I do have issues..
Maybe the Nets can slightly improve with Howard..
But he has had a rubbish season so far.. What makes you think Howard is just in a funk?
Cause it sounds like all you got is just flip flops..
Either way, I think the Rockets are that sexy dark horse, you just have to go all in..
The Rockets offense is a thing of beauty..
You should go to find-a-dark-horse.com.. There you will see a picture of a big creepy beard..
The blue jays beating the yankees for the al east..
Wow, I wish I had that much confidence!
I would walk up to the girl I have a crush on, and ask her flat out if she wanted to come back to my place, so I can break off a piece of that cake..
Dickeys ERA will go up, his wins will go down..
He was a great story last year..
But the yankees will crush him..
He's not even a real knuckleballer..
He's like half knuckleballer, half weird pitcher..
|6||JimJ77 Can't make it up||130||53||26||68.4%|
|10||Schad - Notorious Deadbeat||71||43||9||61.4%|
- Fantasy baseball Pitching Report: Bartolo Colon's monster year
- Fantasy baseball Injury Report: Tigers ailing as Sanchez, Avila hit DL
- Fantasy baseball Waiver Wire: Joyce's hitting lifted Rays
- Fantasy baseball Weekly Planner: The arrival of Myers and Wheeler
- Fantasy baseball Prospect Watch: Bogaerts, Sano coming up
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia