- 04/13/2013, 05:57PM ET
HighwayCrossingFrog said 04/13, 05:57 PM
1. Goats head gets sent to wrigley..
But it reeks of passion..
Reminds me of the scene from the movie Seven..
I just hope the guy that opened the box, used a switch blade knife, aka Morgan Freeman style.. Just to look ultra cool:)
2. Andy roddick calling up Ivan lubicic in his hotel room..
You just had a tough 5 setter, talked abit of trash to the press..
You ordered room service and are about to have pizza with your super model..
Then you get a hysterical roddick calling you..
3. McEnroe screaming at a 11er ball boy..
At the finals of Wimbledon no less..
Wimbledon is supposed to be proper and manners..
Then you get your typical New York a-h0--le, publicly humiliating an 11er..
4. Ryan leaf..
Mental breakdown via locker room..
Here is a big dude throwing a temper tantrum a 5 year old girl would be proud of:)
5. Martina Hingis shoving the pretty ones face, kournikova, into flowers..
Hingis was the greatest at the time..
But even she knew, she was no match in the tv ratings department when it came to the insanely hot Russian:)
"Trust me, I'm every man's type"..
Name that movie starring woody Harrison and bill Murray..
harrisplz said 04/14, 09:02 PM
Ehh... Too many tennis references I don't know about. Here's my top 4 emotional outbursts in all of sports:
1) The best one has to be Terrell Owens "he's my qwattaback" press conference interview. He had these massive sunglasses on although he was indoors. He also had a ridiculous orange jacket for that extra flair. Best of all, he shed some real Cowboy tears. That press conference was the only thing funnier than Tony Romo in the 4th quarter that season.
2) Kevin Garnett yelling "nothing is impossible" after winning the title in 08. I hate the Celtics with a passion, but I have respect for KG and all the **** he went through in Minnesota. KG yelling after game 6 was pretty inspirational.
3) I'm not much of a baseball guy but MLB bench clearing fights give me a gooooooodd lonnnngg laugh. Guys are swinging while moving backwards like they had 10 too many beers. Its like watching 20 Jeff Kents slapping each other.
4) Ron Artest in Detroit. Nothing more needs to be said.
HighwayCrossingFrog said 04/14, 10:26 PM
My favorite baseball brawl was when the South Korean did the beautiful jumping back kick on a guy rushing the mound..
Owens was a good one..
After that melt down I constantly refer to my girlfriend as my QB, ha ha..
Goats head vs Owens..
Got to go with goats head..
Owens always was a crybaby..
But the goats head is just crazy..
He probably has weird parties in his basement and makes gijoe figures out of his own poop..
Leaf vs Garnett..
In terms of raw emotion gotta go with leaf..
He tells the report in this most un-intimidating Girly voice "leave me alone!"..
McEnroe vs baseball brawls..
Can you seriously imagine a batter screaming at a bat boy?
No way, only Johnny Mac could get away with this..
Artest vs the best damn cat fight of all time..
Everyone loves a cat fight right?
2 chicks, one insanely hot..
Jealously and rage..
You can't make movies this good..
|2||7#bag _ Com||1098||333||88||75.2%|
|5||Dyhard is a certified stoner||54||25||3||67.7%|
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia