- 05/06/2013, 01:06PM ET
HighwayCrossingFrog said 05/06, 01:06 PM
1. Christian laettner singlehandedly beats Kentucky..
This was coach k's easiest gig..
In the huddle..
"If you don't know what to do pass the ball to laettner..
If its a big moment, pass the ball to laettner..
Actually just give laettner the ball the entire game!".
2. Vince young singlehandedly beats the USC dynasty..
It was one of the moments where it looked like a man dominating little boys..
It was the ultimate one man team..
USC knew that he was going to run and there was nothing they could do about it..
3. Chris webber calling the ill fated time out..
For the next 50 years.. Chris webber will be psynonemous for F-I--ng up..
It was such a beautiful choke job..
4. More of a career than a moment..
The rise of Tim tebow..
Again.. That's what makes college sports fun..
You get one man and then a bunch of Dwayne dweeblies..
And the best part about it was you knew tebow wouldn't make the cut in the pros..
He was a total no hoper..
5. U conn vs duke.. 1999..
Duke had lost only one game all year..
They were considered the dream team..
U conn had Rick Hamilton and this little fat point guard..
It just reeked of mismatch..
..PCH// said 05/07, 04:30 AM
Vince Young vs USC has to be # 1. So I disagree with it being #2 on your list. What a remarkable game! I'm pretty sure Espn Classic picked it up instantly. Actually, I know they did.
2. I'll give you the Laettner here.
3. Gotta agree here as well. C-dub heard someone on the bench calling for a timeout, wasn't all his fault. I honestly felt really bad for the guy @ the end of the game. And a couple days after. lol
4. Florida Gators... You know, when they had Joakim Noah, Corey Brewer, & Al Horford. back to back, first time since Duke. Bill Donovan had a sick team. Can we say great recruiting?
5. ... I'll leave this blank till next go 'round. It's 4:30 am. lmao
HighwayCrossingFrog said 05/07, 12:17 PM
6. Nebraskas dream team..
Going undefeated and then scoring 60 points against Florida in the championship..
It just reeked of dominance..
7. Miami vs Nebraska in 1994..
2 heavyweights going at it..
8. Miamis dorsey-inator losing to under dog Ohio..
That hurricane team was loaded with super stars..
9. 2006-7, back to back championships for the gators in basketball..
This was almost like a pro team..
10. U conn beating duke in 2004..
Any time duke loses in a final it's awesome!
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia