- 02/13/2014, 11:27AM ET
HighwayCrossingFrog said 02/13, 11:27 AM
1. The field goal jumper..
Crazy fan tries to catch a field goal..
Falls 30 feet..
Maybe he should lay off the sauce:)
The best one was a naked lady at Wimbledon..
Wimbledon is prestigious and proper..
The crowd is kind of lame cause it's all upper class and they think it's a fancy hat show..
But the naked lady rebelled vs the system..
I like people who rebel vs the system..
3. Monkey riding a dog..
When you see the video they are both smiling..
4. Rabbit invades a football game..
5. A baseball fan drops a foul ball..
And his mate rubs it in by throwing a slice of pizza at him..
6. Any soccer player that does the robot dance after scoring a goal..
Doing the robot dance.. Feeling the flow.. All good things..
7. Kobe tearing his Achilles..
I still think the game would be better off without him..
I just don't like his arrogance..
8. The sea hawk flying in Seattle..
There's something intimidating about it isn't there?
RELEASE THE SEA HAWK AAAAARRRRRG!!!
9. Smoking ciggies in the bleachers
..there is no way you could smoke behind home plate..
10. Sneaking beer and vodka into sporting events..
Justin Cyder said 02/13, 11:48 AM
I have no idea what this TD means but what the hell.
(1) The Buttfumble - It was obvious Sanchez picked a random place to run and ran straight into the turdcutter of one of his O lineman. We'll never see that again.
(2) Santonio Holmes hurting himself and handing the ball to a defensive back. I've seen guys get hit hard and fumble but I've never seen a guy get hurt without being touched and then tossing the ball to a random opponent so he could run it back for a TD. This will never happen again.
(3) Dropping acid at Disney. Made for quite the day.
(4) Irish Whiskey
(5) Making fun of people who like soccer.
(6) The time the Yanks had an Eagle fly in from the outfield during a playoff game, it got spooked and almost took off the heads of a few players
(7) Making fun of Dole - Great way to kill time at work
(8) Trying to figure out who has a bigger noggin, Atro or Mick. One day science will have the tools necessary for this but until then it's all conjucture
(9) Calling the Patriots cheaters and waiting for their fans to respond
(10) TD's that make no sense
HighwayCrossingFrog said 02/13, 01:19 PM
Random is fun..
Heck.. Life is random.. And life is fun..
I'll give you a high five for the butt fumble..
In 59 years people will forget that Sanchez got to 2 semis..
But we will still talk about the butt fumble..
He just looks like a journeyman..
I just thought of randy Johnson hits the white dove..
It was funny in a dark way..
The explosion of feathers..
And the batter is like what the heck just happened..
What a way to go ah?
I'm a pats fan..:$
IF YOU ARE NOT CHEATING..
THEN YOU ARE NOT TRYING!
Maybe that's a lousy way to look at life..
But I would do anything in the world to lose my last 10lbs..
It just won't go away..
Bad genes I guess..
Justin Cyder said 02/13, 01:37 PM
Random is not always fun.
When I'm randomly pulled aside at the airport to get the extra screening that isn't fun. Maybe if it was a hot woman checking but it's always some 300 pound mess who probably doesn't take the labels off hit fitted baseball cap that he has to work 3 hours to afford.
The random bag check at the trains is also not all that fun when you're trying to get to work.
Some serial killers pick people at random so it may be fun for them but no so much for the people they pick.
The mods seem to delete posts at random. Sometimes it's fun to try and figure out why but mostly it's just annoying.
HighwayCrossingFrog said 02/13, 02:52 PM
Well when you put it that way..
I can see why random upsets you..
I just accept it..
If a serial killer picks me..
He damn well better be a good one..
Or he is going to be missing some teeth..
I don't like planes either..
Trains you are being too hard on..
You must be a Virgo.. They worry too much..
I like athletes that smoke..
It's like they just don't give a damn..
I like gold trophies..
I think silver trophies are kind of stupid..
You beat everyone then you should get gold, like in baseball..
I like the fact that we can review close plays..
Baseball will figure it out one day..
Just imagine being able to challenge a strike!
How awesome is that?
It's pretty awesome..
And don't ever give up..
Justin Cyder said 02/13, 03:04 PM
I think your version of awesome and mine differ greatly. If someone can challange a strike the games would be 6 hours long and as boring as soccer. We might as well watch a chess match. That is an awesomely bad idea.
If you like players that smoke you must be big on the NBA, they love smokin the ganja. J.R. Smith has been suspended multiple times for that so he must be your favorite player because if there's one guy who smokes and doesn't give a damn it's that tool.
And don't tell me not to give up. Who are you to tell me to do anything. Maybe I just feel like giving up. The weather alone makes me want to avoid efforts of any kind.
The Stanley Cup is the ultimate trophy and it isn't gold so gold trophies are meaningless.
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia