ohio state and cleveland fan

ohio state and cleveland fan's Comments

December 7, 2010  06:28 PM ET

hey man been forever so I thought i'd see how you were doing. Browns have looked not too horrible this year McCoy I think is gonna be a solid QB if they can get him so help for targets and Hillis has been a beast! Also I'm so glad that for another year I can make fun of my friend who is a fan of those **** wolverines haha

January 17, 2011  03:54 PM ET

Ya Michigan will always suck haha. I know it's sad that the Indians won't spend any money I'm sure Grady will be the next one to go and if that's the case i'm done with baseball for a bit I think. I've got real sick of teams like the Yankees and Red Sox getting all the great players and teams like the Indians won't spend a dime cuz they can't compete with the owners of the big market teams it's sick they need a cap limit in baseball i think

January 31, 2011  04:08 PM ET

ya I definitely agree with you the Blake trade was really great but the Sabatthia trade came out so far to be not so great. I really hope they can turn it around or Dolan can sell the team to a guy that can afford good players it gets depressing every year watching my favorite players like Martinez get traded away for practically nothing. I hope Sizemore and Carmona don't get traded but that most likely will happen and I think I might just drop baseball as a sport I watch lol or cheer for the Reds they actually are building a solid team and that's good to see an Ohio team finally show a winning record other than Ohio State haha

January 31, 2011  09:28 PM ET

MAn the 2007 season was our year. We were up 3-1 to the red sox and we blew it. This really sucks. Hey join my heartbreak city group. Us Cleveland fans can reminisce about all of this BS.

January 31, 2011  09:29 PM ET
QUOTE(#7):

We fell apart after giving away our guys. Hopefully Sizemore and Santana have a great year. And choo is always solid for us...

February 5, 2011  03:42 PM ET

I think people are being a little too harsh on Sizemore honestly I think he can come back and tear it up like he used to but who knows if they trade him all I know I'm gonna be pissed and probably might not follow baseball for a little while haha

February 7, 2011  06:38 PM ET
QUOTE(#10):

yeah you are right.

February 9, 2011  08:29 AM ET

haha ya I did know that we need a billionaire owner or something to go out and spend some damn money and sign some solid players

Remember to keep your posts clean. Profanity will get filtered, and offensive comments will be removed.

Truth & Rumors