Dyhard's Comments

February 1, 2011  12:14 AM ET

I'm not in your starting lineup? How quickly thee forget Dyhard. Could I say - I knew you when????

February 5, 2011  11:37 PM ET

Sorry dude. I didn't mean to bully you into putting me in the stupid starting lineup. I drink too much.
<Hides head in shame>
How's everything over at the Nickel? How is everybody? Any chance you guys might consider coming back to FN? Just like how the NFL is better when the Raiders are relevant, FN is better when you guys are around. Glad you are back, as I am glad to be back too.

August 5, 2011  09:16 PM ET

Hey Diehard, you remember how to divvy up "Group" positions here. Want a job? All access? LOL. just say'n...let me know. You need more comments...even your own! See ya on the flip side!

August 6, 2011  03:25 PM ET

Okaaay, you have all the rights you need, but not creater rights. The web page design is fine for now, but I'll take any extra ideas you have...no problem.

August 7, 2011  03:58 PM ET

Count Dooku just signed up, and I gave him admn access too. Have at it when you are ready. You have a group also? Let me know....

August 10, 2011  12:28 AM ET

FEAR the BEER! Hey Die, don't forget to stop by the WDT Group page, and leave your mark. Also, let me know when I need to check in for your TD's, and Blogs. I try to get around, but I get busy like you too.

August 18, 2011  04:21 PM ET

Are you catching any of the Brewers games?

September 28, 2011  04:16 PM ET

You still alive? Haven't seen you around the lounge blogging the Brewers. I've been posting some stuff about them on the Message Boards to see if there is any interest....

October 1, 2011  07:57 PM ET

Phillies looking like a well oiled machine right now....

November 19, 2011  05:13 AM ET

You are a crazed...man? LOL

November 21, 2011  10:15 PM ET

I'm bet'n we get stuffed by the lions on thanksgiving day......the curse of '62 lives man! lol

November 27, 2011  03:50 PM ET

Just checking in to see what's up. Cold and raining again today. It def is getting cold and wintry in Wisc. Everything "COOL" with you? lol

June 25, 2012  01:27 PM ET

Welcome back to reality! Nice to see you're back, and checking in every once 'n awhile! LOL, Thanx for the "add", I'll put you down for admn. privileges in case you want to blog...etc. Take care!

June 29, 2012  07:20 AM ET

"If a man watches three football games in a row, he should be declared legally dead." -Erma Bombeck

July 2, 2012  01:28 PM ET

Just checking in, and touring the facilities....

July 17, 2012  01:56 PM ET

"A friend to all is a friend to none." -Aristotle

July 24, 2012  01:00 PM ET

"I am the most loyal player money can buy." -Don Sutton, Pitcher for the Los Angeles Dodgers, Houston Astros, Milwaukee Brewers, Oakland Athletics and California Angels

July 31, 2012  02:35 PM ET

"Congress will pass a law restricting public comment on the Internet to individuals who have spent a minimum of one hour actually accomplishing a specific task while on line." -Andy Grove

August 8, 2012  02:34 PM ET

"I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright

August 15, 2012  07:12 PM ET

Brewers, can't spell sucking wind without it...lol.

Remember to keep your posts clean. Profanity will get filtered, and offensive comments will be removed.

Truth & Rumors