cooper's Comments

Sup coop? Miss me? HA!

Ha...huh.... Sure do.

Blah!!

August 2, 2010  02:23 PM ET
QUOTE:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I'm back....

I have nighmares now, you know??

March 17, 2011  04:36 PM ET

I heard you have planted a patch of catnip! Where is it? Inquiring felines want to know...

March 17, 2011  04:37 PM ET

Comment #95 has been removed
Comment #98 has been removed
August 28, 2011  03:04 PM ET
QUOTE:

Sup coop? Miss me? HA!

Well guess I trekked across unwanted waters to sit my big fat tarred and feathered boat down amongst some of the greatest fans ever to be heard off this side of the Mississippi!!! How the hell have you all been these days?

August 28, 2011  03:05 PM ET

August 28, 2011  03:07 PM ET

August 28, 2011  03:08 PM ET
QUOTE(#72):

Calm down

August 28, 2011  03:09 PM ET

August 28, 2011  03:09 PM ET
QUOTE(#72):

Calm down

August 28, 2011  03:10 PM ET

August 28, 2011  03:15 PM ET
QUOTE:

Call me a Viking? That's not nice.

Call me a Viking twice? That's just Velvet on ice!!!!

What city is soooo...nice they named it twice baby!!!

August 28, 2011  03:15 PM ET

Call me a Viking twice? That's just Velvet on ice!!!!

What city is soooo...nice they named it twice baby!!!

August 28, 2011  03:16 PM ET
QUOTE(#72):

Calm down

Call me a Viking twice? That's just Velvet on ice!!!!

What city is soooo...nice they named it twice baby!!!

August 28, 2011  03:21 PM ET

Call me a Viking twice? That's just Velvet on ice!!!!

What city is soooo...nice they named it twice baby!!!

New your sister city baby!!!!!

August 28, 2011  03:22 PM ET

Call me a Viking twice? That's just Velvet on ice!!!!

What city is soooo...nice they named it twice baby!!!

New your sister city baby!!!!!

August 28, 2011  03:22 PM ET
QUOTE(#72):

Calm down

Call me a Viking twice? That's just Velvet on ice!!!!

What city is soooo...nice they named it twice baby!!!

New your sister city baby!!!!!

Remember to keep your posts clean. Profanity will get filtered, and offensive comments will be removed.

Truth & Rumors