FLAdomer's Comments

November 21, 2011  10:11 PM ET

Hey Flame'r, you now one of those "Twits" on twitter? YIKES!

December 3, 2011  08:31 PM ET

Tried to hook up with you on that game play service for SI chat during the Badger/Mich St. game. Man that sux bad! 90% of the time I couldn't even get my message to come up. Lousy crap service, just like SI's web site.

June 20, 2012  12:41 AM ET

YOU still alive???

July 2, 2012  01:29 PM ET

Just checking in, and touring the facilities....

July 21, 2012  01:56 PM ET

Hey heeey! The 'Domer homer is back! LOL

July 24, 2012  01:02 PM ET

"I am the most loyal player money can buy." -Don Sutton, Pitcher for the Los Angeles Dodgers, Houston Astros, Milwaukee Brewers, Oakland Athletics and California Angels

July 31, 2012  02:36 PM ET

"Congress will pass a law restricting public comment on the Internet to individuals who have spent a minimum of one hour actually accomplishing a specific task while on line." -Andy Grove

August 8, 2012  02:36 PM ET

"I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright

You going to be around for college ball this year?

August 15, 2012  07:13 PM ET

August 23, 2012  02:13 PM ET

"Tom."
-Tom Nissalke, New coach of the NBA's Houston Rockets, when asked how he pronounced his name, 1966

October 17, 2012  10:57 PM ET

DON'T even get me started.....my life is REALLY tough right now. Just like thousands of others like me, it's not easy saying goodbye to your parent(s) in the same year. Changed ME avatar as promised (a cycle that goes back YEARS now), and just when I think having a private chat room for the last time (LOL) would pan oput...what happens, I FAIL horribly. I should have just kept the original "The LOUNGE" years ago. Thought I might get FUNNY and CREATIVE with the "Slaughtered Lamb"....DUMB. Going back to the LOUNGE, and ONLY inviting a few people. I feel drained...very drained. MAYBE this will fix my brain one LAST time.....lmao.

October 22, 2012  03:18 PM ET

Thanx again for the well wishes! See ya around the sporting neighborhood!

June 15, 2013  05:37 PM ET

What's up Florida? Long time no speak-E-2-E....YIKES! I need new blood at the group page. Everyone is in a holding position while we wait for spring training in the NFL, and college ball gets going. Can't wait for the new year to start!!!

Remember to keep your posts clean. Profanity will get filtered, and offensive comments will be removed.

Truth & Rumors