- , NC
- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - you got topics? I got 1200 words of WhupA$$ waiting on you?? . . . _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ From Wilmington, NORTH Carolina- to shreveport LA. Yes my life has gone downhill-I'm a homer by nature ( and Tarheel by blood) so if you got somethin to say please drop me a line either here or G me above. A little bit of crazy goes a long way. Now a Hall of Famer _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Let us Pray the The Throwdowners &amp;lt;nobr&amp;gt;&amp;lt;a href="#" class="FAtxtL" id="FALINK_1_0_0"&amp;gt;Prayer&amp;lt;/a&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/nobr&amp;gt; Lord, please &amp;lt;nobr&amp;gt;&amp;lt;a href="#" class="FAtxtL" id="FALINK_3_0_2"&amp;gt;pray for&amp;lt;/a&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/nobr&amp;gt; the soul of this newbie and guide my pi mp hand and make it strong Lord, so that s/he might learn a newbie's place. Amen."
GroupsI'm currently a member of the following groups:
- FanNation Support
- Tournament Throwdowns
- NFL Fan Club
- North Carolina Tar Heels Fan Group
- The FanNation Community
- OCTAGON - UFC / MMA
- NBA Nation
- NFL Nation
- Hall Of Famers
- No More Idiots - The Evil Kingdom
- NBA Fanz
- Day Walkers
- Rumor Mill
- ELITE TD'RS
- College Football Fan Group
- We <3 Wrestling
- The Brain Trust
- Fantasy Y Football
- The NMI Council
- A Hoops Junkie Haven
- NTL (National Throwdown League)
- FanNation Grammar Police Department
- NMI Fantasy Football
- Carolina Panthers
- Dave and Zach's
- Sunday's Best
- BVOF Board of Directors
- Round Table Of The Tyrannic Five
- March Madness of Throwdowns
- March Madness Committee
- Wtnelson's Mailbag
- ISC Sports Bar
- On Top of MMA
- DP's fantasy sports
- NBA Offseason 2009
- Agrippa's Lounge
- Time Wasters
- The Team Throwdown League
- Dos Equis
- Las Panteras
- Jolly-PSUin Tournament of Power
- MMA addicts
Bloggers Needed's Blog Posts
- 02:37 PM ET 08.10
We get an average PPV.
But let???s break it down anyway, shall we?
Full breakdown at
Benson Henderson vs Frankie Edgar
David: one of the perks of doing this RT is I get to pick the order, so I can be the first on record of taking Frankie here. The reasons are . . . Several.
1) Frankie ALWAYS looks better in rematches. He???s almost Hoodie-like in that regard. He just seems to pick up where they left off in timing and distance, and that could be bad for…
- 08:19 PM ET 05.26
I (and others) have used this as the 4 definative "whatever" of a topic.
For example. If I was going to do the Mount Rushmore of Harrison Ford characters in movies.
It would be
Han Solo (Bookend)
Indiana Jones (Bookend)
You have several ways to argue this.
1. You liked another character over one of the 4
2. One of the roles should be a bookend.
Most of the MR TD's are list first, as you don't really need to spend 1K on why Han Solo…
- 11:14 AM ET 05.22
I was looking for 2 things at SF: Whatever.
Gilbert making a case for being #1 with the turmoil in the UFC, and Barnett making a case for the UFC title and/or Cormier showing what he can do moving forward.
Way to go Mike Kyle in showing Coker absolutely correct in blowing you off for a 205 title spot.
Let's see, since the Penn Era ended, we have gotten
Close disputed des (agree)
Close disputed draw (thought Edgar won)
Close disputed des (disagree)
In all that, GM has been rolling along, and with a Penn-ish performance vs an unranked…